Childhood Friends ~Tom Felton~

~Your pov~

*6 years old*

I had just moved to London, I lay in the grass in the backyard, I was staring at the clouds and playing with my dolls. I could hear laughing coming from the neighbors, I sat up, walked over to the fence, looked through the small hole, and saw four boys chasing one another. I shrugged and went back to playing with my dolls, soon a ball landed in the backyard with me. "Oh no! What are we gonna do?" I heard one of the boys ask as I sat up again and looked at the ball. "Oi, can you hand that back to us?" asked someone as I looked at the fence and saw the three boys. One of them had blonde hair, "I know you" I said pointing at the blonde boy, "you're Draco Malfoy..." I said as he smiled, "I'm Tom, Tom Felton...it's nice to meet you" he spoke as I picked up the ball, "these are my brothers John, Chris, and Ashley...what's your name?" he asked as I handed them the ball, "Y/n L/n...we just moved here from America" I told them as they all smiled.

*15 years old*

I hummed to myself as I sat on the old swing set in my backyard, "Hey, whatcha doing?" Tom asked as he jumped the fence and sat beside me, "I am currently just sitting here...you need to be careful...our new neighbors might think there's something going on between a twenty-year-old and a fifteen-year-old...then we'd have to explain to the cops that we've known each other since I was six years old and you were eleven..." I said as he chuckled, "we've been friends for the longest time" he spoke as I nodded, "indeed we have Draco Malfoy" I said as he laughed, "so what's going through your mind?", "my parents are wanting me to go to college which is a great thing..." I started, "mhm..." he nodded, "but they want me to go to the college they went to...which is in America" I told him as he grew quiet, "and you don't want to leave London..." he whispered as I looked at him, "yeah, I mean...my family and friends are here...I don't wanna leave that...I don't want to leave you behind..." I told him as he chuckled, "you should go...I'll be fine, and when you're done, you can come back home..." he spoke as I chuckled, "I'm not going anywhere...any time soon that is..." he spoke as I smiled.

*20 years old*

I sat on the plane, headed back home, to visit with my family, I was writing in my journal, and just enjoying life. Once we landed, I grabbed my bags, left the airport, got a cab, and went back home. I knocked on the house door, my mother opened it and hugged me, now I was laying in my bed staring at the ceiling. I smiled to myself as I got up, walked downstairs and outside to the backyard, I looked around and smiled as I remembered all the fun times I had playing with the neighbors. "Y/n?" someone asked as I looked over and saw Peter and Sharon, "oh hello Mr. and Mrs. Felton...how are you two doing?" I asked walking up to the fence, "just enjoying the nice day dear, what about you?" Sharon asked as I smiled, "I just got back from college...I'm home for good" I told them, "well that's good, the boys will love to hear that their childhood friend is home for good now" Peter spoke as I chuckled, "if you happen to see them, will you tell them that I said hello?" I asked as they both nodded, "thank you both...I'm gonna head out now, have a nice day you guys" I said as we waved bye.

I walked through the streets of London, just walking, no real place in mind, I had stopped at a cafe to get some coffee, "no, I'm telling you, Daniel, this girl was amazing!" spoke someone as I walked past them, "what was her name Tom?" someone asked, I knew whose voice it was because I had seen the Harry Potter movies, I smiled to myself, "the boy who lived, come to die" I spoke as I turned around and froze as I saw Tom who stared at me. "Well, that's one way to tell me you're back in town Y/n" Tom chuckled as I smiled, I put my coffee down and hugged him tightly. "I missed you, Tom!" I exclaimed as he hugged me tightly, "I missed you too Y/n" he spoke as I smiled, he kissed the side of my head, "don't leave again please" he whispered as I shook my head, "I don't plan on it..." I told him as we pulled apart, "Y/n, this is my good friend Daniel Redcliffe" he spoke as I picked up my coffee and shook his hand. "I know...I've seen all of the Harry Potter movies...and I loved them..." I spoke as Daniel smiled, "Malfoy was her favorite growing up" Tom spoke with pride in his voice as I chuckled, "he's still my favorite...well...Lupin nearly took Malfoy's place..." I said as Tom gave me a fake hurt look, "that's just rude" he spoke as I laughed. "Uh, I'd love to catch up with you tonight" Tom spoke as I smiled, "how about I take you out to dinner?" he asked as I chuckled, "not tonight, I've made plans with my parents...but, I'm free tomorrow night" I smiled as he returned the smile.