Chapter 14: Bad doubles

Fluorescent jungle
Neil continues his quest to Colchicine city for his fourth gym battle, thus he enters the endless green world known as florescent jungle swarming with vibrant plant life and grass type Pokemon, every step he took made a crunch noise showing that even the shrubs and grass were tough.

The entrance to the Ivara Pokemon league was located here however Neil needed 8 gym badges to pass the barrier placed there to ward off weak trainers.

As he passed by a groove near a ravin a bright pink light pierced the sky drawing his attention. "That can't be good" he says with beads of sweat on his face.

As Neil sneaks around he sees 2 people wearing Cloak with golden triangles on their shirts staring at a pink floating cat which he instantly recognized as the mystical Pokemon Mew.

(Mew?! What's it doing here?!, Wait a second I know those people! The Golden Trio of team Delta!) Neil realized what was going on with the situation.

"Hmph this was easier than expected, Chloris finish it" the gray cloaked man said addressing the other, he had gray hair and a black beard, wore a black and brown shirt with black jeans and gray shoes, he looked like he was on his late 60s.

"Pfft Mr Galen, my job was to locate Mew and create the special mewball, it's your job to catch, I'll make sure it doesn't escape again" the red cloaked girl said, she had long blonde hair with a single small ponytail by the left side of hair, she had light blue eyes, and wore a white and red dress with a yellow waist band.

"Sighhh, you're right, hand me the ball I'll finish up" Galen said reluctantly.

Then all of sudden some appears behind Neil like a ghost and shouts
"Stop it you're all under arrest!" In a manly voice.
Galen and Chloris all turn around and see Neil in a confused state.

"Neil?! You bastard what are you doing here?" Galen shouts at him.

"Don't mess with us professor, you don't stand a chance against us!" The blonde girl yells as she gets ready to attack.

"That wasn't even me!" Neil defends himself.

A man pushes Neil aside and faces the golden trio members.
"That would be me Trevor, I'm here to stop you Galen, for what you did 5 years ago" the young man says.
He wore a black cloak with a dark grey police uniform, he had black hair held by a pure white headband.

(What sort of weird situation am I in this time?!) Neil wonders to himself.

"Hehehe you're still out numbered anyway you look at it! You can't take us both on hehehe" Galen laughs.

"Well this Neil guy is here to back me up right?" Trevor says confidently

"Seriously?!" Neil shouts in surprise.

"Trust me, together we can beat them, prepare for battle Galen!" Trevor gets ready to battle and so those everyone else except Neil.

"Behold professor the power of the golden trio of team Delta!" Chloris says as she and Galen throw their pokeballs into the air 'pop!'.

From within a terrible sight beholds Neil once again his mega device used against him, the two Pokemon belonging to the opponents were permanent mega evolution using his stones.
"Sharrrrrrrrr!", "Amppppppp!" The Pokemon cried one was a blue shark with spikes everywhere on it's body standing on it's fins,called mega sharpedo, and a yellow and black bipedal sheep with long sliky hair with red electric balls on it called mega ampharos.

(A water dark type and an electric dragon type, this could be difficult, what's Trevor got on him?) Neil thought to himself as he faced his partner.