RUlES

Damn was this house massive, for a bachelor I'd say this was over the top , huge chandliers hanging from the ceiling. Almost everything had a touch of grey probably his best colour,  expensive paintings hanging on the wall ,I bet I could do better than the who ever made just get me a bucket of paint and brushes... amazing house though.

"OMA"

"Yes"

"When I talk to you , you give me your in undivided attention, got it " he said not looking at me as he started unbuttoning his shirt , how sarcastic, I give you mine but you don't gimme yours .

"Yes sir"

"Good, now we set some ground rules, and you abide by them" I simply nodded

" 1 . Mind your business , stay in your part of the house and don't come near me, my room or personal belongings.

2. Don't cook for me , I'm not tryna get poisoned.

3. Unlike you I've got good social life , so I don't want you around my friend or company trust your smart enough to understand.

4. It's non of your business who I fuck with , plus this is an open relationship , feel free to fuck anyone , which I totally doubt anyone would want to do that with you. He said emphasizing on the you.
Are we clear"

I nodded again

"Freaking use your words " he snapped.

"Yes we're clear"

"Pick a room as long as it's far from mine , I don't want to have to see that damn face every freaking time" he said making his way up the stairs as I watched his well sculpted body and muscles flex as he climbed the stairs .....