Prologue

Hello all!

This is my first story on this site, but I do a lot of writing on other sites, and am in the process of writing a book.

A lot of my writing is done on my phone, since there are a lot of people in my house and only two computers, so the grammar might be bad, but I always try to edit before posting.

IMPORTANT: My little brother uses my phone a lot for games and other stuff, so please keep cursing and inappropriate jokes to a minimum, because he's ten and sheltered and I don't wanna scar his little brain in case he sees something, so please be sensitive

ALSO IMPORTANT: This story takes place after Avengers and Blood of Olympus. Age of Ultron never happened, but the Avengers rescued Wanda and Pietro from Hydra. Percy went through Tartarus by himself. He dove towards Annabeth and cut off her spiderwebs, but fell down in the process. I might write a short story (maybe 5-7 chapters about Percy in Tartarus. Tell me what you think of that)

Trigger warning: abuse, self-harm, other triggering stuff so read at your own risk

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Percy Jackson or MCU, those rights go to Rick Riordan and Stan Lee

Thank you and enjoy!

lucygraysongbaird

Stark was the first to meet Percy. He had been good friends with Sally Jackson, Percy's mother, when they were kids.

He rushed into the hospital on August 18, 1998 and up to the correct room.

"Sally! How are you?" he asked his friend as he pulled up a chair.

"I've never been better. Are those for me?" She gestured to the bouquet of violets held in Tony's left hand. He picked violets on purpose. Sally loved violets. "Who else?" he set them down on the table. "Where's his dad?"

Sally looked down at the child in her arms. "He's gone. I received notice yesterday. Lost at sea."

Tony covered her hand with his own. "Even by yourself, you'll be a great mother," He told her.

"Do you want to hold him?"

Tony nodded and took the newborn in his arms. "What's his name?"

"Perseus Anthony Caleb Jackson," she told him. "Caleb for my father and Anthony for you."

A wide smile crossed his face.

"And what about Perseus?"

Sally smiled at her child. "His father was Greek. Perseus was one of the only Greek heroes to have a happy ending. Theseus died, Bellerophon died, Achilles died, Phaethon died. Heracles was a jerk. But Perseus was good and kind and he survived in the end. I think maybe having that name will bring him good luck. We'll call him Percy, I think."

"That's great, Sally."

"Tony, do you... Do you want to be his uncle?"

"Uncle Tony?" He asked, testing the name out. "Yes, yes, I think I'd like that."

For four short years, Tony acted less like an uncle and more like a father to Percy. Then Sally married Gabe Ugliano, a real piece of work. Gabe didn't want Stark around. Stark was a genius and he was afraid he would recognize the signs of abuse on his nephew.

Tony worried about leaving the four-year-old and his mother, but he didn't have to. An angel was watching over them.

Natasha Romanoff met little Percy when he was four years old, only a month after Tony left.