FNaF: Creations at Fault

"Tony! Tony!-" Gabe kept calling out for his brother. The entire group were pointing their flashlights everywhere. Lori realized the parts and service door. She opened it and fell back, Screaming. Quickly the group rushed over to her. "What the hell is going on?!" Gabe walked in the room and froze. He stared at the body of Tony. He fell to his knees. "No..- No!-" He ran up to the mangled corpse and begin shaking it. Each shake you could hear a new bone crack. He backed up and begin having a breakdown until there was a noise. Loud mechanical clicking was right outside the door. "I'm getting the hell out of here!" Maxwell opened the door and ran into something. He backed up and looked above and saw it. The Chicken animatronic stood there staring down. She quickly leaped onto Maxwell and begin tearing his head off. Her jaw closed on his head. The animatronic begin pulling. You could see the flesh and skin be slowly torn off. The animatronic flung her head back and tore it off completely. Blood sprayed and oozed from the beheaded body of Maxwell. Chica crushed the head and let the remains spill out her jaw. Everyone screamed and ran pass the animatronic.
   "What the hell was that?!" Davie yelled while blindly running along with Connie. The Fox animatronic leaped out its stage and stabbed its hook into his shoulder and held him back. "Gah!- Connie! Help!" Connie stared. "Fuck you, Freak!" Connie kept running. "Yargh, To be a pirate, First! You will have to lose an arm." Foxy held him still and slowly tore his arm off. Davie screamed as loud as he could. The Mangle animatronic walked off her stage in front of him. "Second! You'll have to lose an eye!" She plunged her thumb into his eye and tore it out. Davie continued to scream in agony until he begin coughing out blood. Mango grabbed him by the face begin slamming his head into the wall. After a minute or so, All that was left of his head was a mushy red glop. "Whoops! I sure made a mess! Clumsy me!-" She giggled and threw the body onto the floor. Both foxes begin walking around. 
   Connie hid under a table. "Good riddance.." She suddenly gasped and held her breathe. A brown bear foot was walking by her table. It stopped. "Come out, Come out, Wherever you are! I've made a special delivery- Just for you." The animatronic instantly flipped the table across the room. It hit the wall breaking into pieces. Connie screamed and ran. She thought it couldn't run but loud footsteps followed her. Freddy was right behind her with pitch black eyes that had glowing pupils. He grabbed her and spun them around. He hit her and she fell into the wall with a broken nose and swollen cheek. "Please no! I-I'm to pretty to die!"  The bear held her up by their hair. He plunged his arm into her gut and tore out her stomach. He dropped the body and moved into the office. 
  Gabe sat in the kitchen hiding in a cabinet. He heard Bonnie moving around. He opened the cabinet door and hit the rabbit in the knee with a pan. He fell and Gabe ran out into the dining area to see the body of Connie hanging. He threw up in his mouth and ran to the office. He saw Freddy holding Lori by the neck. He grabbed a TV and swung it by wire, Hitting Fazbear in the back. It dropped Lori and she quickly pushed him out. Gabe closed a window door and a regular security door. Both sighed. Lori saw something saying replay on a tape. "The hell?