Chapter 2

"O-Oh.. Oh my." Lori was horrified and at a loss for words. Gabe looked like he wanted to throw up. A bang was heard as a dent appeared in the door. "Oh shit!-" Gabe grabbed Lori's hand and opened the window. He broke the glass and quickly crawled out with her. Springbonnie turned with his rusty joints. "You can run! But you cant hide!" Loud metal footsteps followed behind. Lori looked behind herself seeing the Springbonnie animatronic's jaw wide open as it's mask was the same, Exposing it's metal endoskeleton head. Gabe ran into something and Lori went flying forward into a table. Gabe looked up and saw Fredbear. He grabbed his face and lifted him up. He screamed but they were very much muffled. His grip got tighter. Lori's arm was grabbed by Spring. Was this it? The end? Suddenly Fredbear stopped. He dropped Gabe and fell to his knees, Shutting down. Then, Springbonnie let go off Lori and fell to his side. "Huh?.." Lori looked around. Suddenly, Slow clapping was heard, Then humming. The humming was like a little victory chime. "Well done.." Both looked at the Parts and Service door. There stood, William Afton and Vannessa. "Wwow! You two are amazing! nOT!" Vannessa giggled and clapped. Afton grinned, "Now.. For the price." Loud static was heard as something walked into the room. A weird animatronic amalgamate walked in. It's face was half Springbonnie and half puppet. The faces were stitched together. That wasnt it, The eye holes stretched wider. Two eyes stitched together. It's upper half of the body was short. The arms were long and of course, Another arm was stitched on. It quickly jumped at the two.
   Both screamed. Gabe grabbed a chair and hit the animatronic mid air. It went flying at the wall. It struggled getting up. "Quick!" Both ran into the Parts and Service. "Hey!" Vanny and Afton chased after. Gabe realized the open door and walked in. The room was filled with Televisions and cameras. Lori noticed an "Animatronic Activate 1" button. She hit it and then.. All animatronics activated and walking into Parts and Service, Trapping Afton and Vanny. "No no no.." Vanny quickly hit Springbonnie with a handcrank. He shut off and fell. "Quick! Hide in the suit! Ill get the kids!" She ran into the other room as Afton put on the suit. 
   He laughed like a Maniac as the Animatronics stared. "What goes around.. Comes around." The Freddy animatronic hit a pipe and gas sprayed onto Afton. "The hell?!" Afton stopped. A loud click was heard as Afton fell to his knees. He begin screaming as blood started squirting out the withering of the suit. "Gah! V-Vannessa! Help!" She ran in and screamed. Blood was forming around Afton. He looked down and begin choking on blood. After a while he threw up the blood. He hit the wall and was stuck sitting down. You could hear his flesh being torn. His bones were breaking and being crushed.