Chapter 1

The door creaked open. The smell of wet carpet and dirty water hit his nose immediately. "Eugh. This place is gross..", Lori muttered. The six kids walked in. There was Gabe, Lori, and Gabe's little brother, Tony. The others were Connie, Davie, and the weird one,  Maxwell. "This place looks as if it's gonna fall on us!" Connie was the stereotypically rich white girl. Gabe thought this would be a humbling experience for her. "Woah! Come check this out!" The group walked over to Davie. All looked up at a closed curtain. "The hell?.." Lori had realized there was a furry foot under the curtain. Maxwell quickly jumped onto the stage and opened it. "Feast your eye holes, Nerds!" There stood two giant furry animatronics. A yellow bear with a purple hat and bowtie. It's jaw hung open as it held its rusty microphone. The other was a tall Yellow rabbit. This one also had a purple bowtie, only there was no hat. It held a very dirty animatronic cupcake. It's eyes stared straight forward as the Bear's looked down at the floor. "There's another one!" Tony yelled out. The group went into another room that was connected to the main show room. This one was smaller but the curtains were wide open. Three animatronics stood on stage. These ones were much more withered than the other two minus the big brown bear. The brown bear had very dull blue eyes and not a lot of withering around it's rusty exposed joints. Now, The purple bunny on the other hand was a different story. Sure, Not a lot of cuts ands holes but it's entire face had fallen off, Along with the arm. The chicken's jaw was open much wider then it should be. The hands were on the floor as a pink cupcake was on the floor, Torn in two. Tony jumped off the stage and lead the others to the "Pirate's Cove." This time, Lori opened them. Two fox's stood there. One was missing it's suit ear and it's metal legs were exposed. It had an eyepatch and pirate hat on. It's left hand was a very sharp hook. The other, Was a cute white one. It was smaller then the fox. It's secondary colors were a dark pink which were presumably a light pink before.                                                                                                                           "Hey, Gabe. Look!" Lori pointed at a control panel behind the fox. "Uh.. I wouldn't touch that." Gabe said with a concerned look. "Touch it? Alright!" Tony quickly pulled the panel open and pulled down two switches. Suddenly- A dull spot light flickered on and the loud sound of clicking was heard. "Yargh! Welcome- Welcome to the pirate's cove!" The pirate fox was moving and performing as it would when children were around. Next, The white fox begin doing the same as well. "I'm Foxy the Pirate Fox!" The pirate fox talked. "And I'm Mango!" This one had a quieter female voice. "Mango? That thing has no colors like a mango." Tony complained. "Oh be quiet. This place is old. Let it be." Gabe was already getting annoyed from his brother.                            Lori stared at the main stage. She climbed on and opened a panel, Turning on two switches. Like the pirate stage, A spotlight, this time yellow, flashed on. Much louder clicking and metal chattering was heard. The golden Bear and Rabbit were moving. "Hello, Children! Welcome to Fredbear's Family diner! Im the main star, Fredbear! And this my old friend, Springbonnie!" The golden bear, Named Fredbear, looked at the Yellow rabbit.  The rabbit giggled. "Thanks for the introduction, Fred! I think it's time to get this show rockin!" The other stage soon lit up.