2016

Chris stared at the Creepy Animatronics performing on stage. His brother walked in behind. "Hey, Pissbaby!" Michael hit him in the shoulder. "Ow! Don't do that!" Chris said with visible tears. "Or what, Huh?! That doll gonna rat on me? Pathetic." He grabbed the Fredbear plush and ripped it in two. Chris begin breathing heavily and crying. "Aww. What a wimp." A friend of Michael said that, Laughing. The group of kids with them laughed. All wearing masks of the characters. "Hey.. Let's let him give Fredbear a big kiss!" Michael said grinning. "W-What?.." All the others chimed in and agreed. Michael swept his brother off his feet. "Chris! Please I don't wanna go!" He covered his mouth and all the others teens held him and carried him to Fredbear. The teenagers were laughing while Chris was crying. Henry, who was a partner of Afton, Looked over and gasped. "H-Hey! What the hell are you doing?! Put Chris down!" Henry ran up to the kids. One pushed him away. "Fuck off, Old man." 
    "Will! Get over here!" Henry yelled out. "Shit.. Quick! Put him in!" The others nodded and shoved Chris in the bear's mouth. "P-Please! I don't wanna die!" Chris was crying uncontrollably. Afton walked in and started running to the stage. "Take him ou-" There was a loud crack. Suddenly the crowd burst out into screams. Children were crying as parents tugged their kids and dragged them to the exit. "Hey, Man! What the hell?!" The teenagers suddenly started yelling at Michael. "Wait I didn't!-" They pushed him and ran out. He looked up and took his foxy mask off. Both Afton and Mike stared in horror. Blood poured out the jaws of Fredbear. The fur was stained red around his mouth. It poured down onto the chest. It was stuck. "No.. No no no NO!" Afton jumped onto the stage and kept trying to tear it's mouth open. It didn't work. He took his hand out. It was covered in blood. "Im- Calling the ambulance!" Henry rushed into the Diner's kitchen. Michael looked at his father. "D-Dad.. I-" His eyes were filled with tears. Afton quickly turned his head. "Shut up. Alright? This is YOUR fault! I should of never grabbed you from that orphanage.." Michael gasped and stood up, Then running out the Diner. Police and Ambulance sirens were soon heard.