-2-

Previously:

'I'm supposed to be looking for someone with black hair and glasses to show me around. I also know that they're the volleyball clubs manager. But, not their gender. I seem to have found her. She must of been a thirt year with her taller and sophisticated stature. "Are you Hinata Shoyo?" She asks, mildly suprised since she was supposed to show around a guy. "Yes!" I answer cheerfully. "Well I'm Kiyoko Shimizu." She states. I see the confused look on her face and state, "I'm a boy don't worry." She chuckles and nods. We start the tour getting looks from students and hearing whispers.

'Woah is that the new student?'
'She's pretty'
'That outfit is hot'
'Her hair is long'
'I wonder if she's single'

I sigh as Kiyoko chuckles. Swinging my ponytail over my shoulder and crossing my arms while pouting my apple plump lips. I look around ignoring everyone execpt Kiyoko. 'Let's see how this day will become.' I sigh in my mind.'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hinata's POV: (A/N P.S. He's wearing the same clothes as the first chapter)

We contiuned walking until we're met with a door. "Here Hinata this is your class." Kiyoko stated. I nod and walk toward the door shyly not forgetting to mutter a quick thanks. 'Here we go..' I mentally prepare myself to be met with a packed classroom. Every head turns toward me.

'Is she new?'
'She's beatiful!'
'I wonder how smart she is..'

I walk through class 5 looking for my empty seat Kiyoko told me about. I sit next to this nervous blond. "Hello!" I greet her. She starts stumbling over her words. I let out a quiet giggle. She blushes a bright red of embarrassment. Her stance is tense so I just introduce myself first, "Hi! I'm Hinata Shoyo." I exclaimed. She visibly relaxed and replied, " Hello, I'm Yachi Hitoka." "Pretty name!" I replied. She lets out a 'mhm' in reponse and says, " Your's too!" Sending a smile.

Then the teacher walks in. She's about in her 30's to 20's. She calls out names and stops at mine. "Hello, you must be out new transfer student." Mrs. Momo exclaimed. (A/n I just picked a random MHA name since it was on the top of my head)

"Yes, I'm Hinata Shoyo! Please take care of me!" I exclaimed and bowed. Mrs. Momo lets out a quiet giggle of the classes reaction since she knows the gender of me already. I sit down and start listening to the lesson. This is the highest class for first years and this stuff is too easy. Mrs. Momo hands out work books that we have to complete by the end of the week and told us we could get headstarts on it.

I quickly scanned the workbook. 'I know this already..What should I do..hmph' I start finishing the book quickly and silently walk up to the bin to hand it in. I can feel peoples stares on me. I quietly walk back and sit down. Everyone is working together on this, and it was an option. I look towards Yachi and see that she's done to but a nervous reck.

"Ne, ne, Yachi? Are you okay?" I question. She turns to look at me and sighs in relief that the bell rung in time. I see her packing up and glancing towards the bin in panic. I sigh and take her workbook and drop it in. Sending a smile I walk up to her, ponytail swinging.

"Yachi may you show me the lunch room please?" I ask. She nervously glances and says, "I don't eat in the cafeteria..-Oh! I'm sorry! You wanted me as your tour- I-" I giggle, in other people ears nearby it sound angelic. I exclaimed with a sigh, " Yachi, can we be friends..?" I ask. Tilting my head to the side.