-4-

Recap:

I swiftly turn around an-"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!??!?!?!???!?!??" I scream terrified.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd POV:

The team heard a scream while finishing up practice. All of them ran out the gym piling up on top each other to see problem. Clambering up the steps they see a sight they may never forget. Tanaka and Nishinoya standing at the club room door, shocked. Shocked...that's something they don't regularly portray in their 'Idiotic expressions' as Tsukishima calls' it. The team slowly walks up behind them.

Once they look through the door they freeze. Hinata's long tangerine hair was flowing like an halo down his back, while his milky white skin contrasts to his blush that was spreading like a wild fire across his face. As the team slightly lowers their eyes down Hinata's hourglass body they see him in cute, kawaii icecream boxers. That rest highwaisted on his perfectly round bubble butt.

They all get out of their trance once they see him trembling. Looking at his face, broke everyone's hearts. Tears glossed is brown eyes, waiting to spill over flushed pink cheeks. Before anyone can blink he bolts out the locker room, snatching his clothes

Hinata's POV:

Mom said it wouldn't happen again! Why does this keep happening to me. People always tease me about my body! I hate when people bully me for my feminine nature. I hurts. I thought these guys wouldn't be like them. Maybe..maybe. I forgive the team since they caught those perverts. I can't believe that bald headed guy and pikachu spied on me. Like, I know I look like a girl, but what I say is always honest. I hate lying to people! At least I got to run to the bathrooms and change before anyone else saw me.

Pikachu and Baldy are gonna need to give me something or say something for an apology. As I am running I see people look at me with red cheeks. 'I know it's cool but they might need to bundle up more..' It's too cold for me though, I don't even get cold when it snows. That's why people usually use me as an heater.

I'll brush this to the back of my mind for now. I'm just so glad schools over. Walking over to the gym I hear balls slamming at the wall. I don't even care anymore, they should've respected my privacy. Grabbing my skates (Yes I skate, whoever is listening in on my life..) I swiftly tie them and start gliding. I lied, while I am a heater it's cold out here. Making sure my brown pants and green oversized shirt are in place I start rounding the corner of the gate to the school. "Hm.." I mumble under my breath, "This frog on here is so cute..you know I kinda want more feminine things in life.." 'Maybe I should just dress feminine and masculine, crossdresser and a cutie' I laugh under my breath, I can see the store as I roll up the roll. (How about I do a trick eh~?) I skate faster and do a pirouette, turning out and skating into the store.

Smiling at the old lady at the counter I wave and continue rolling into the aisles , until I bump into someone. 'To be honest I wasn't really paying attention, well this is gonna hurt'

*Chips and Candy start falling*

//////////////////////////////////////////////
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.—.-..-.—.-.-....—..-
HELLO EVERYONE? I am back :) I have no idea what happened, I just somehow got tired of everything in life? But I'm back! And it felt good to be writing again. So hello ! And I love you guys so much for all your support <3
BYE FOR NOW