-3-

Previously:

After flinging myself onto my bed, I sigh in content drifting off to sleep. 'What a day..' I think as my breathing slows to soft (adorable to others) snoring.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hinata's POV:

'Mhm..so warm..and peaceful is this meadow of flowers and a pon-' "BEEP-BEEP-BEEP!" I jump out of my bed into a heap on the floor. "Ow.." BEEP-BEE- *Slam* "Agh..another alarm broken.." 'Hmph..What's today..? Oh! We have free dress for the rest of the year and volleyball tryouts' I jump up off the floor and bolt to the door of my room. Walking down the hallway I peek into my sisters room to see if she woke up because of me. Luckly she is still snoring like a frieght train. Chuckling quietly, I walk back to my room to check my phone and look at the time.

'5:40, not bad..' I walk up to my booksack first and pack it so I can spend more time deciding my outfit. After packing my bag, I walk downstairs to eat some cereal. 'Hmph. Octo Oats it is..' After finishing up my food I put the dish in the sink to walk back upstairs brush my teeth and start war. Looking at all my clothes I check the temperature outside and what state my hair is in. 'I braided it last night! It should be pretty natural waves today!' I giggle.

Finally after finding an outfit, I got dressed:

(Picture is not mine)

As I finished with my outfit, I start unbraiding my hair. Soft orange locks pooled around me. I brush them slightly and slide on a beanie to match. Packing up my backpack I slilently walk out the door. Texting my parents a goodbye since they were alseep, I start walking to school. 'I wonder how people would react to me being a crossdresser..' Walking through the gates of the school I see people with taint blush on their cheeks and looking at me in awe. I wave at them giggling silently under my breath.

As I am walking through the halls looking for Yachi so we can get out supplies together for class and walk together. I see a blur of blond pass me but then retreat walking backwards slowly. "Yachi!! Where were you? I was looking for you!" I exclaim. Dragging her to get our books we walk into class. Me and Yachi sat next to eachother so I sat down and looked at her with an expecting look.

Sighing. "Why were you speeding down the hallway Yachi? I swear you were faster than Tenya Iida from MHA!" I declared. "I was looking for you! What took you so long! I wanted to show you the gym, so you know where the locker rooms are once you make it on the team!" She giggled. I blushed from her determination in me.

We look up and see Mrs. Momo quieting the class down she had and anouncement.

Mrs. Momo POV:

"Since some of your IQ's are higher than others we will have IQ tests. These are to see who will move higher up in the academic!" I cheered on. Hearing a few groans in protest I scan the classroom, my eyes meeting with Hinata's. He is truly beautiful. I am the boss of an modeling agency and I'm thinking of recruting him.