27.Why now?

A/N: Hay Stars! I really don't have a pic for this chapter so here's my cat in a sink :p Enjoy another shit chapter!

*Trigger warning!*

Jacks P.O.V

Me and Mark were snuggled up on the sofa, watching a movie on Netflix called "Due Date". Its pretty funny. Mark and I were wrapped up in a soft, black checker print blanket. While Mark was playing with my brown, silk soft hair, my eyes were glued to the movie playing on the TV. 

"So... Is this like a Netflix and chill so we can... You know..." Mark asked, winking at me as I looked up at him, smiling a little. 

"Mark... We just got done with that part..."

We both chuckle as we look in each others eyes, smiling. I rest my head back on his chest, sighing softly, still smiling as me and my boyfriend snuggle. I chuckle as he started to play with my hair again.  "You just love my hair don't you?" I giggle, looking up at him. "It's just so soft..." Mark says, looking down and smiling softly at me, then looking away to get back to playing with my hair.

BB, the cat we just got yesterday, comes running up and starts meowing. He jumps up on the sofa, laying down in my lap. I smiled once again, petting him as he slowly fell asleep, purring softly.

  "Awww! Look at you too! Tow cat dads!" Ethan said, coming into the living room as he was here early to film an Unus Anus video. (A/N: I know that;s spelled wrong). "And, well, tow dog dads too!" he chuckled, leaning on the doorway as Chica came out into the living room. Good thing that BB and Chica like each other, if not Chica could eat BB in one bite! 

-Time Skip *Still Jacks P.O.V*-

Its was 9:40pm, Mark was past out in our room as I was editing the video for tomorrow, since I have been just laying back all day. My door was cracked open, I jumped a little as it opened a tiny bit more, making a creepy creek sound. 

I turned around, fined BB walking into my office, looking around the room. I sigh, taking my hand off my chest. 

"BB! Your scared the shit outta me! Come here fluff ball!" I whisper yell at him, as he walks over to me. I pet his brown, soft, fluffy fur, smiling as I'm proud to be a cat dad. 

He then walked out of the room, his tail sticking high up in the air, wagging as he pasted throw the door. I smiled as I turned back to my, seeing the screen now black, glitching everywhere. 

-

"What the hell!?"

"Hello old friend..."

I back up on my chair, scared to death as now I cant scream and feel like I'm being taking by the darkness. In fact, that's all I can see. 

Anti...

"I missed you..." a broken voice says as I try to breath, failing as he popped up and did that stupid fucking laugh. I can't do anything but sit there, my heart dropping as he glitched himself in front of me. 

"Hello freak..."

I try to speak, but it only comes out as a faint whisper, "W-what do y-you want..?". He laughs again, shacking his head as his eyes glow and a stupid grin placed on his face. Anti then pushed me back, now laughing loudly.

"What do you think I want!?"

(A/N: I wish I can do the glitching word thing but I cant ~(O-O)~)

"WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!?!?" I scream at him, tears running down my face, as I already know what he's gonna make me do to myself. Anti leans down to my ear, giggling a bit.

"You know he's gonna end up like the others right? He's gonna leave Sean."

"STOP!!!" I cry out as the hot tears stream down my face like waterfalls.

"Your never gonna find love again, Sean. Your never gonna be happy again. Your worthless. No one loves you, not even your family." he says slowly, giggling afterwords. 

"Please stop... Why won't you just get out of my life?"

"You can't end depression, Sean. You can't end pain. You can't end defeat, now can you?"

I shake my head as I cry my heart out. 

I need to do it...

"Damn... Already giving up? I thought it would of took more then that to harm you." Anti laughed as I slowly came back into reality.

-

I wake up in a panic, sweet and the still hot tears running down my face. Hopefully I didn't wake Mark up... 

I get out of my chair, walking out of my office, going to the bathroom. I open the door, turning on the lights as I step in, closing and locking the door afterwords. I haven't done this in a long while... 

I open the small, wooden bathroom cabinet, grabbing the small box I keep at the back of it. I open the small box, grabbing the sharp, shiny, cold little bald that held it. I sat down on the bathtub, making sure that the blood that drops goes into the tub so I can wash it out.

I held my left arm slowly, pulling down my hoodie sleeve, showing my now semi faded scars. I put the blade on my upper wrist, slicing a small but semi long cut there, watching as the blood leaked out into the bathtub.

I cry harder, making more scars on my skin, still watching as the deep red blood leaked into the tub. Only slight sting of pain as I do so. 

Once I'm done, I look at my arm. 8 new scars on my left arm, a ton of blood now in the bathtub-

"Jack? Baby?"

---

A/N: I feel like people are gonna to be mad at me... Well... See you next chapter?

Edited- 10/8/2020

-Midnight🖤