Chapter 1

AN: This story is inspired by my love of the Horror/Slasher genre and my desire to branch out once again into a different type of story for our favorite Fuller House characters. The location and events are completely fictional but borrowed from other works of fiction.

AN: First person Italics is the killers perspective.

Original Cast: Mystery Girl: Peyton List, Tori Fielding: Zendaya, Miranda Costas: Mia Xitlali

Fuller House Cast: Jackson Fuller, Rocki Mahan, Chad Brad Bradley, Ethan, Sienna

~ Tuesday May 25, 2021 ~

The sun is starting to set but I can clearly see the disheveled young woman as she runs through the treeline trying to make it back to the main road. I'm sure that she is praying for some kind of vehicle to miraculously appear that she can wave down and make it back to civilization. However this area is so sparsely populated that the likelihood of a car or truck passing by at this time of the day is very unlikely.

I came across my prey as she was on her way through town. She had traveled by bus to the small town of Forest Green, California and was going to walk the distance from town to her destination despite the fact the hike was twenty miles away. The walk would take her the better part of the day, a fact I was well aware of after I overheard her conversation with Janet, the diner waitress. The town people are very skittish about outsiders thanks to what happened back in 1996 but her beauty put many of the men in the diner at easy.

The girl thanks Janet and heads out. I pay for my food, leave Janet the same tip I always have since I started coming here, then head out to my SUV. I allow her to walk to the outskirts of town before I start up my old Honda CR-V. I give her a few more minutes to clear the view of the townsfolk walking about before I make my way down the road. I caught up to her in no time and the silly young girl holds out her thumb, the universal signal for hitchhikers. I pull along side her and she inquires if I am going past her destination. I simply nod and mumble for her to get in. The eager young woman tosses her things in the back of my vehicle and climbs into the passenger seat. She introduces herself to me and we begin our journey. She's a bit of a chatterbox, talking about how excited she is for her job opportunity and what her plans for the future are. I wait three miles before I offer her a cold bottle of water. She gladly accepts it and begins guzzling it down. Another two miles goes by and I see that she is beginning to nod off. She manages a few more words by the seventh mile before the sedative in the water fully kicks in and she passes out as I speed to our true destination.

When the young blonde girl finally wakes up we are at an old hunting cabin that is about five miles past the turn off to where she wanted to be. She sits up from the simple cot and takes in her surroundings. "Where am I?" She asks realizing she is not where she is supposed to be, nor how she got here.