Chapter 4

AN: First person Italics is the killers perspective.

Sienna Logan and Chad Brad Bradley were currently sitting on top of Jackson Fuller's bed once again with only a battery powered lantern illuminating the room

Sienna Logan and Chad Brad Bradley were currently sitting on top of Jackson Fuller's bed once again with only a battery powered lantern illuminating the room. The two sat silently huddled on the twin sized cot. Chad was near the head of the bed with Sienna snuggled into his embrace, her arms wrapped firmly around Chad's waist. The two had been cowering atop Jackson's bed the entire time their employees were off on their, in their opinion, foolish mission to restore power to the camp. The could hear the crickets chirping now that the rain had stopped and the rain drops falling from the tree leaves had slowed down.

As the two had been in the middle of having sexual intercourse just before everything went to hell the pair didn't really have a great deal of time to get dressed properly, particularly with Rocki Mahan pounding on Chad's door screaming bloody murder at them to hurry up. Sienna had put her swimming suit back on as she and Chad had rushed to the manager's bedroom, forgone showering and foreplay and simply started going at one another after the cookout. In their haste, Sienna had managed to grab one of Chad's hooded sweatshirts and her shoes but didn't have time to go to her room for anything else. Chad had grabbed a pair of sweat pants and jumped into them and his shoes before the lovers exited his room and joined the group in the main hall.

After their employees had left to go try and restore power to the campground the pair blocked the door with a dresser and then went about tossing some logs in the wood burning stove to heat up the now cool range cabin. Chad was about to strike a match and light the fire when he suddenly had a notion. "What if the killer doesn't know we're here. The smoke from the wood burning stove will lead them right here." Chad announces.

Sienna, seeing the logic in Chad's reasoning agrees not to start the fire. Instead the pair sat down on the bed, first Chad, then Sienna and snuggled on the bed in the dark and waited to see if someone came pounding on the door. When the lights finally came back on Chad decided to raid Jackson's drawer for a t-shirt, and maybe find a jacket. Opening the large dresser drawer, Chad found a variety of choices. He didn't particularly care what he grabbed, he just picked the first one off the top and pulled it on.

"Here... trade you." Chad says as he tosses Sienna a water repellent jacket. It's loose and warm enough that she willingly takes it and trades Chad his hoodie.

Sienna then strolled over besides her lover and decided to borrow something to wear as well as she was freezing. Chad could tell she was cold from the goosebumps on her arms and the erect nipples poking out of her bathing suit. Sienna reached into the drawer and pulled out a dark blue t-shirt which she pulled over her lean frame. Still feeling quite cold Sienna closed the drawer and moved to the bottom of the dresser where she found Jackson' pants. She sifted through them until she found and removed a pair of his sweat pants. Sienna pulled one leg through at a time and then tied the ties really tight around her waist.

The moment Sienna and Chad put on their outer wear the pair heard a loud explosion and the cabin lights flickered before they once again went dark. Deciding they had to know what happened Chad and Sienna push the dress away from the door, the wood floor screeching as the legs of the dresser dragged across the wooden planks. Chad tentatively began reaching for the doorknob when he and Sienna heard the all too familiar screech yelling at them, "Open the door... OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!"