Chapter 1

Fresh's P.O.V

I was going to visit Error again, he's the only monster who still tolerates me. The only one who still talks to me.

I got on my skateboard to visit him in his anti void.

 "Hey broski! How are you doing?" I asked skating inside. He rolled his eyes and turned to me.

 "H£y Fre$h, wh@t d0 y°u wan+?" He sounded annoyed. I'm not surprised though.

 "I just came to visit my number one radical broski!" I said going and sitting next to him.

 "So, what do you even do here?" I asked him.

 "I kn¡t pu¶pets. Y0u've se€n m3 d° i+ b€fore." He replied.

 "Sorry! I forgot!" I said trying to smile. He didn't respond.

I continued to try to talk to him. He wasn't talking, just listening too me. Seeming more angry by every word I said.

 "Ju$t shUt u¶! Y0u @re jus+ $o annoy¡ng!" He screamed, using his strings to fling me out a portal. I landed on the ground hard. (IF I SEE ONE DIRTY COMMENT)

I got up and brushed the dirt off my clothes. I then noticed something, my eyes. Am I crying?

I'm crying. I have no one now. No one that cares about me.

Is it just my destiny to be alone forever? It must be. I'll just have to get used to it.

I went home and laid in bed, unable to sleep. My mind racing.

{AUTHOR}

Well, I did it! Thank you @Steph_Ink_Lover for helping me with this!

(I hope I didn't do to bad.)