Chapter 11

Ink's P.O.V

I hit the ground hard, I couldn't move.

It all hurt so bad.

It took all my strength just to sit up. I looked up at the window that I fell from. Fresh wasn't there anymore, so where did he go? I need to get my notebook and write this down, Dream needs to know.

I have to get to Dream.

I heard footsteps walk through the grass, they were getting louder as whoever is behind me is getting closer. I turned around to see who it is.

Fresh was walking towards me. He was holding a butcher's knife and had a smile on his face. Except, this smile was genuine.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked sliding away from him. He picked up his pace, still smiling. Not saying a word.

Eventually, I was against a tree as Fresh got closer and closer, his smile growing wider and wider.

Once he was right above me he leaned down to my level and stared at me.

"Because I can't let you take him from me." He said, lifting the knife and stabbing into my chest. He waited for a moment, watching me gasp in pain.

"F-Fresh?" Someone asked from behind. He turned to see, which meant that his head was no longer blocking me from seeing who is there.

Dream.

He was shocked and scared, his body not moving. Despite the shaking. He also had tears in his eyes that started rolling down his cheeks.

"Dream! Help!" I screamed. This was able to snap him back, he ran towards us. His eye glowing bright.

"One more step and he's dead." Fresh held the knife right over my chest and stared at Dream. He froze, looking at us.

"P-Please, let him go." Dream cried, it was hard to listen to. He sounded so defeated, scared, and confused at the same time.

"I'll let him go if you come with me." Fresh demanded.

"Dream don't!" I begged, I don't want anything to happen to him! I care about him to much!

"F-Fine, I'll go with you." He muttered, looking at the ground.

"Come here, we'll leave in a minute." Dream walked over to us. When he was me up close he started crying more, and it was a lot louder.

I saw the jealousy in Fresh's eyes. He looked at me and stabbed the knife into my chest.

Everything began growing more dull as death began to swallow me up. I could hear something though. I turned my head too see.

"Ink! Please don't die! I love you!" Dream screamed.

"I...love you to." I looked into his eyes one last time, it was the last bit of color I ever saw.

Then I was just a pile of dust.

{AUTHOR}

This was probably so cringe, hope you liked it though!