Arrived

Sorry for the long wait!
Next chapter might take a while I have a lot going on.

————————————————————————————————————————————

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

"When will she get up? We don't want to miss-"  there was a sigh "You won't be late she should be waking up any second now." I open my eyes "So bright.. where am I?" My head was still hurting a bit "Ugh headaches."

I heard someone laugh "You're in the hospital wing (Y/n). Harry, Ron and Hermione brought you here. You will have a headache for a couple hours just keep taking these every 4 hours." Madam Pomfrey told me as she handed me some pills.

"Thank you Madam Pomfrey, well we best be leaving I'll see you soon bye bye." I put the pills in my robe and push everyone out of the hospital wing and start rushing to the great hall with Hermione, Harry and Ron are walking behind us. "How did she do that!? She was in her casual clothes when we brought her here!?" Harry just shrugged his shoulders.

We made it just in time and took our seats, "Welcome! Welcome to another year at Hogwarts! I have a few things to say, before we become befuddled by our excellent feast. I myself an particularly looking forward to the flaming kiwi cups, which, while somewhat treacherous for those for those of us with facial hair."

McGonagall cleared her throat. "Mm. Yes. First, I'm pleased to welcome Professor R.J. Lupin, who has kindly consented to fill the post of Defence Against the Dark Arts. Good luck to you, Professor." Some students clapped for him as he stood.

"As some of you may know, Professor Kettleburn, our Care of Magical Creatures teacher for many years, has decided to retire in order to spend more time with his remaining limbs. Fortunately, I'm delighted to announce that his place will be filled in by none other than our own Rubeus Hagrid!"

Everyone clapped for Hargid even some Slytherins. "Finally, on a more disquieting note, Hogwarts-at the request of the Ministry of Magic-will until further notice, play host to the Dementors of Azkaban." The hall fell silent and all you could hear was students whispering.

"The Dementors will be stationed at the entrances to the grounds. While they are under strict orders not to enter the castle itself, you will on occasion see them as you go about your daily activities. Under no circumstances are you to approach them. It is not in the nature of a Dementor to be forgiving."

Quite a few students started to become uneasy. "But remember, happiness can be found even in the darkest of times," he switched his hand over a candle and it went out. "If only one remembers to turn on the light." He finished, then he turned the candle back on ten times brighter than before.

We then quickly hurried to the dormitory but all the Gryffindors were standing on the stair case, the girls and I pushed to the front..... fat lady was trying to break a glass with her vocal range she didn't have. After a while we finally got in and went straight to our rooms.

"I can just tell this is going to be a great year, the first thing to happen was Dementors so I wonder what's next." Lucy sighed and flopped on her bed, I walked over and sat next to her putting my hand on her back. "Come on Lulu, this year can't be any worse after all we're finally in our third year meaning we'll be able to choose what other classes we want to take especially magical creatures!"

Lucy lifts her head up from her pillow "Plus I'm a Potter how boring can this year be?" She sits up "exactly you're a Potter and the last two years did that get you in a good or bad situation?" This time it was my turn to sigh.

"It was neither good nor bad." I stated whilst she looked dumbfounded "(Y/n) in the first year you-know-who tried to take a stone that nearly costed your life, last year it was the whole chamber of secrets has be opened all muggles are going to die, and what happened that nearly costed your life as well. How is that not bad!?"

"Lulu breath, you're taking it the bad way as for my perspective it's like a lesson one that also lets me test my abilities as much or as hard as I want to, I learn things they won't teach in classes. Yeah we had that duelling club but in the real world 'bad people' don't show mercy and certainly don't wait till you're ready to cast a spell at you. Yes I may be on the brink of dying but I know what I'm getting myself into I know I might die but I'm willing to accept that so I can help save innocent people."

The whole room was quite whilst I spoke even after I finished "Wow.... that was.. just wow" Hermione was lost for words, Lucy sighed "I'm sorry (N/n), I guess all that stress was just getting to me and you know how much I worry about all my dear friends safety. Especially yours cause you're one crazy bitch."

Once Lucy said that we all bursted out laughing, I was leaning back a bit too much which made me fall off the bed with a big thud. It was quite for awhile until we all started laughing about me falling off the bed.

Stephanie helped me up while we were still laughing and trying to catch our breath, "Now this is a great start to the year." We all agreed.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

Sorry for the first chapter being short 😅