NEXT DAY

I wake up and check the time is 6.43 a.m. i get out of bed and use the lou/bathroom/toilet. After that i take a shower. After having a shower, i dry up and put on a white bra with pink tiny playboy bunnies on it and on with a white nike "just do it" words print on the hood and the symbol in grey. Then with a bum short in dark red. I tie my hair as a bang, then i put on some pair of grey converse. I finish up with mascara and lip gloss (clear lip gloss). Then i put on some brazilian tropical scent which smells fruity.

I get out of my room hand head to the kitchen to have breakfast.

IN THE KITCHEN

Me: morning people

Mateo/moises/chef: morning lisa

their mum wakes in

Me: morning aunty

Aunt: morning sweety. Moises your dad are waiting for u

Moises: *puts a bow of cereal in the bin* yea mum i'm done

Aunt: will be back later lisa and mateo

Their father walks in

Uncle: morning lisa

Me: morning uncle

Aunt: will be back shortly don't throw a house party like last time mateo.

She narrows her eyes, giving a sting eye. Mateo laughs a bit and nods his head.

They walk out of the door and drive off with moises in the back sit.

Mateo finishes eating

Mateo: aint u gonna have breakfast?

I get an apple and wash it then i head to the fridge and pick a milk shake.

Me: no, this is my breakfast

Mateo: you serious?

Me: yea

Mateo: hey chef make for lisa here a salad maybe

Me: no no i'm okay

Chef: miss u need to eat, i will make for u.

We walk to the living room which is near the front door besides passing a really short corridle.

Mateo: lisa?

Me: *on my phone* sim? (yes?)

Mateo: nos vamos a Jaden's casa? (We go to jaden's home?)

Me: seguro (sure)

I head to my room to change into the outfit above and then mateo's car and he drives to the smith's house.

((By the way thats portuguese))