Great expectations

"Wake up!" Ali yelled to Emily as she jumped on the bed and started bouncing up and down. Emily groaned out of tiredness. "Come on baby" she begged while snuggling up to her. "Fineee" em agreed as she sat up. Ali smiled and leaned in for a passionate kiss. They both smiled into it. "I have something for you." Ali said as she grabbed a wrapped present from under Emily's bed. "For what?" Emily asked confused. "Just because i love you" ali responded handing her the gift. Emily giggled and opened it. "Great expectations." She said with a big grin. "Look at the book mark" ali said smiling. Emily did as she was told and nearly cried. "It's... It's the page you read to me that day in the library." Emily said with tears in her eyes. "I loved her against reason, against peace, against hope, against happiness. Against all discourgement that could be." Ali said looking up from the book and into Emily's eyes. "I love you so much." Em responded as she grabbed Ali's face gently and kissed her. The kiss got heated as soon as alison put her tongue in ems mouth. Emily moaned at the pleasure. Ali took her shirt off and let em touch her boobs. "You sure?" Ali asked. "Positve" em said pouncing down on Ali so she was on top. Emily put her hand in Alison's underwear and started fingering her. Alison clenched the bed sheets and let out a loud moan. "I want it." Ali said out of breath. Emily nodded and took her pants off. Just then, Alison put her tongue in Ali's sensitve spot and ate her out. Suddenly, the fun was interupted by someone clearly their throat. The girls both looked up shocked. It was Emily's mom. They jumped under the covers embarrased. "Uh.. Mom. Whats up?" Emily tried to ask casually. "This is ridiculous. I didnt allow you to crash here to fuck my daughter. Get out." Pam said looking at Alison with an angry face. "Mom!" Emily yelled. "No. Enough. Out. Now." Alison nodded with a tear in her eye and grabbed a hoodie that luckily was under the sheets and slipped it on over her head. "Ali wait" em said before she left. Emily gave Ali a big kiss on the lips and told her she'd text her later. With that, she was out the door. "What the fuck Mom?!" Emily said crying. "I love her!" Pam walked in the room and slapped her in the face. "Enough." Pam responded. "I cant believe you kick my girlfriend out of the house then have the nerve to slap me!" Emily shouted at her. "I cant believe YOU have the nerve to have sex in this house when I'm home!" Pam said crossing her arms. "Get out. Now." Emily said pointing to the door. Pam rolled her eyes and left. Emily got up, put on a shirt and pants, grabbed her shoes, and climbed out her window. She ran to Alison's house. After knocking a few times, Ali answered. "Babe, i'm so sorry" em said with a tear in her eye. Alison just pulled her into a hug. "No, I'm sorry. I love you." Ali responded. "Can.. Can I stay here?" Em asked looking down. "I snuck out." Alison laughed, "I figured that. Course baby." She said reaching out for Emily's hand. "Where are your parents?" Emily asked looking around. "Oh, they're in boca visiting my sick grandma." Ali responded. "Why didnt you go?" Em questioned. "Well.. For one I was in jail so.. Yeah." Ali said while taking Em to the kitchen. "Wanna eat?" She asked. "Eat what?" Emily said smirking. "Whatever you want cutie." Ali responded seductivly. Emily lifted Ali up on the counter and started making out with her as Ali wrapped her legs around Em. "Do it" Ali whispered in her ear. Emily smiled and pulled Ali's pants off. Then she went right for it. Alison was so wet already. After a while Emily went back up to her lips and whispered "thank you." Ali just smiled. "Hey, I said whatever you want." With that, she kissed her cheek and they decided to call up the others.