There's no time for goodbyes

Aria: running away?! Alison stop packing! Time out everyone just calm the fuck down! You guys cant just run away with no game plan?!

Emily: Aria.. We have no other choice! If we want to be together, we have to leave. That's the end of it:

Aria: no. If you want to be together, you could wait three months.

Emily: have you seen me after just one week?! This is the first time I've gotten out of bed. I need to be with her. I dont care if that is on the side of the road to be honest.

Alison: Aria look... Em is right. Even after the three months, Emily is banned from my house. My dad would make it impossible for us to be together. I cant live like that. (Zips back pack) ok I'm ready.

Aria: woah wait.. You are just taking a backpack? No. You're gonna need more than that.

Alison: relax Aria. I have enough in here for a week till we find out what we are doing.

Aria: so what, this is it now?

Emily: I have to pack stuff too..

Aria: (starts pacing) I cant believe this is happening right now.

Alison: ok lets drive over to your place real fast, grab some shit and leave.

Emily: works for me. (Follows Ali out bedroom door)

Aria: (follows them) so wait, you guys arent even gonna say goodbye? To Spencer? To Hanna?

Emily: (unlocks car)

Alison: (opens car door)

Emily: there is no time for goodbyes. We arent adopting puppies here Aria, we are running away. I just broke into a house I was threatened to stay out of and now I'm running away with a mans daughter. This isnt graduation we cant just flaunt our goodbyes in the air like a thanksgiving day parade float.

Aria: ugh. (Gets into car)

(At Hanna's house)

Spencer: Hanna that was very un neccassary and you know it. Emily is in a rough place.

Hanna: so that gives her the right to treat us like nothing? She may not have her gf but she sure as hell has us.

Spencer: she needs time to find herself again. She asked Aria to stay with her tonight, that's a start right? But you cant lash on her like that.

Hanna: (sighs) you're right. I'm sorry.

Spencer: so.. How about we go back to Em's and you apologize?

Hanna: finee lets go.

(At Em's)

Emily: Ok that should be enough. I got 8 pairs of shirts and 5 jeans. Plus a toothbrush and all the needed items. (Puts backpack on and follows Ali outside)

Aria: (follows them)

Emily and Ali: (throw bags in car)

Aria: so is this it? Is this goodbye?

Emily: for now.. I promise I will call you as soon as we find some place to stay. You dont need to worry about us.

Aria: i cant believe you guys are leaving. (Tear falls)

Emily: hey.. It's okay. We'll be in touch. (Hugs her)

Ali: yeah, we promise. (Hugs her too)

Aria: (sighs) well... You two better get goin then.

Emily and Ali: (get into car and wave as they drive away)

With that, Aria walked herself home. Was she angry with her bestfriends for just leaving like that? Yeah. But mostly she was just happy she had Ali back.