The kids from yesterday

Chapter one:

 The twin girls, Fallen and Blaze, and their little sister, Scout, escaped the hellhole called Battery City. They were, all three, now wondering the desert aimlessly. 

 “Why couldn’t we stay home with mommy and daddy?” 6 year old Scout wondered, as she had become tired and hungry.

Fallen sighed and stopped, she kneeled down so she was at Scout’s height. “Scout, Mommy and Daddy were kid-” Blaze cut her twin sister off giving her a glare. Blaze was not fond of their 6 year old sister knowing their parents were kidnapped by Draculoids, and if they hadn’t left themselves, they would be killed.

 “They’re going to a kid fundraiser; they’ll come get us in a few days. I promise.” Blaze lied. Obviously, since kids haven’t mattered since 2017. 

Fallen rolled her eyes. She just hated lying; especially to her little sister who would be wondering where their parents are in a few days. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\

  9:00PM, is what the holographic watch read, Little Scout was practically asleep while she walked.  “I think it’s time we stopped” Fallen stated. Blazed raised her eyebrow, not that her expression could be seen in the light they were in. 

Scout rubbed her eyes sleepily.   “Fine, Fine.” Blaze stated. Blaze was the more responsible one.  While Fallen was reckless and fearless. Or, that is her mask, she was truly fragile and weak, but she can’t let her sisters see her fear.  

They got to the ground, fallen giving Scout her jacket to use as a pillow, while she just lay on the hard and cold ground. They fell asleep quickly, being exhausted from the travel. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gerard, Mikey, Frank and Ray, were just waking up, the sun had just rose. “Gee, we have to get back home.”  Mikey said ignoring the sun shining right in his eyes. Gerard just looked at his little brother like he was 5 years old and for got the letter after A in the alphabet. 

 “Mikey, Why would you want to go back home anyway? Korse and the draculoids have taken over every home.” Frank said wiping the sleep from his eyes. He really was just babbling, like he did every morning.  

     Mikey sighed. “I just don’t want to live like this.” He stated, Kicking the sand and walking off. Mikey was still young. 16 years old, he was a teenager, who doesn’t want to live in the desert; I’d say it was pretty understandable.

 Gerard sighed, and beckoned Frank and Ray to follow him, as he walked trying to catch up with Mikey.

 ----------------------------------------------

   Fallen and Blaze were still fast asleep. While Scout was awake, her eyes shut.

     Scout heard footsteps and voices. “Mikey!” She heard the faint yell. The footsteps stopped dead in their tracks. When several other feet came running towards her. 

  You think their dead?” Scout heard. 

   Scout tried hard not to smile. “Mikey, They’re definitely breathing, idiot.” another voice said. 

It was silent for a few moments. Scout decided it was time to scare them. She some how knew she could trust them. She popped up, right to her feet saying. “Boo!” she said, smiling.

  -------------------------------------------------

   “Hi there.” Frank smiled at the little girl. None of the others were at straight forward. What if this was some sort of trap.