Chapter three

Chapter Three: 

    “Okay, what is with your bi polar attitude?” Blaze asked Fallen, ignoring the odd way Gerard killed the draculoid. Fallen just looked at her sister, with a glare that said ‘shut up’ 

   “Gee, how the hell did that work?” Fallen asked, ignoring the glares she got from her worried sister.

   Gerard looked up. “It just did.” He stated. Something seemed different about him.  He was distant. 

   The group knew something was wrong with him, but of course they didn’t ask.   

------------------------

     It was now night time, and almost everyone except Ray.  His mind was alert for the first time in a year. While his head was usually in the clouds thinking of his girlfriend who was killed in a crossfire between the killjoys and Korse. He hated to think that he could have been the one to kill her.  He felt like he did the day Christa died. 

------------------------

  Green eyes glowed into Scout’s brown eyes. “Come Darling.” She heard the venomous words come out of the draculoid’s mouth.   

    Scout’s eyes were tired. She thought it was just a dream and nothing could happen to her. Therefore, she followed him. This Draculoid wasn’t just a normal drac. He was what some would call Son of Korse. He had the ability to speak, and he had the power of elements. He was called Tranquil King. There wasn’t a good reason for the name, he just thought it made him sound majestic and crap.

 “Go get Fallen. Do not wake the others. Only Fallen.” He said carefully, as to make sure she followed his command.

 She shrugged with a yawn and went to wake Fallen. “Fallen!” Scout said shaking her slightly. Fallen awoke. 

   “Scout, what are you doing awake?!” Fallen asked in a hushed tone, hoping to not wake the others. 

    “He wants you.” Scout said, starting to get scared. Scout quickly wrote a letter to Frank. She had too. Just in case. Scout wasn’t scared.

   Frankie,

 I die. You die. We all die if me and fallen do not go. 

I love you 

  Scout. 

She stuck the letter by his pillow and walked outside to see Fallen.

--------------

  Gee, Blaze, Mikey and Ray were all up trying to figure out what the blue goop on the ground was. Blaze went to touch it, Mikey grabbed her arm. 

   “What?” Blaze asked. Mikey rolled his eyes. 

 “Don’t touch it! It might be like poison or something!” Mikey said. She glared and pulled her hand back. 

  “Someone’s grumpy.” She stated.

 He was about to retaliate, when Frank came out of his tent holding a letter. 

 “What the hell?! What happened?!” He yelled.  Blaze walked over to him. 

 “Frank, calm down. What happened?” She asked, taking the letter from his hand. Her eyes went wide as she read.

 “Oh my gosh.” She said. This made Gerard and Mikey jump up to see what happened. 

“Are you sure it wasn’t just like Scout being Scout?” Mikey asked. Everyone looked at him like he had two heads. 

 “What?” He asked confused.

 “Where are Fallen and Scout right now?” Gerard asked Mikey. Mikey’s mouth went into an ‘O’ shape.

“Ooooh.” He smiled sheepishly, then realization caught up with him. 

 “We have to find them!” he said, eyes widened.  

--------

    Fallen and Scout sat in the chair, hands tied to the arms with rope. Fallen was looking straight forward. 

   This is when she saw Frank again. He wasn’t in a chair. He was talking to Korse. Begging him to let them go. 

   “NO!” Korse shouted.  She  flinched at the noise. Frank was suddenly faced to face with 500+ Dracs. 

  Everything was blurred into the scenery when the real Korse walked in smirk on his face.

Author's note

 Very short chapter but I wrote this like literally minutes before I had to go to bed. So, hope you enjoy, and I left it with a little suspense I'll be continuing tomorrow.

loves

    Sporkers