Eloping

"Brandon, do you even know what eloping is?!" "Yah it is when a a a a" Brandon fell down. "Brandon!!!!" I screamed. I ran as fast as I could over to him. "Brandon, Brandon??" Then I ran over to call the police. "911 what the emergency?" I basically screamed into the phone "MY FIANCÉ IS UNCONCIOUS. PLEASE HELP ME!!!" " Do !!not worry we will send over an ambulance" then I gave her my Address, and 10 minutes later they were there. They went over checked his pulse and whatnot. They came over and told that Brandon had had a heart attack. "WHAT?!" I sobbed. They put him in the ambulance and told me to meet at the hospital. A few hours later one of those friggin doctors finally came out. They told me they think he had a heart attack because he had been drinking to much." Brandon doesn't drink though..." The doctor looked at me and shrugged. Then he said "Brandon needs to go into surgery, would you like to go see him for a minute?" "Omg of course." I went in to see Brandon. He looked like he just got hit by a bus. "Brandon?" "Nikki!" "When were you going to tell me you were drinking?!" "Ummmmm" " why wouldn't you tell me?! We're engaged for gods sake!" Then 3 doctors came in and said "Brandon Roberts? "That's me! Thank god you are giving me surgery. I whispered "he's still a little drunk." They just glared at me. They came and took him off. I sat in the seat and started sobbing.