Crap, just crap

I started hyperventilating. "Brandon. What. Do We. Do?" He just sat there looking pale. This is just great. Just great. I have no idea what is going to happen. "nik just let it go. Nothing is going to happen." "what if our kid is messed up? It would be all my fault."

"Nikki, you still have eight months to go"
"Yah I know but still........ I am worried......Brandon I have a question for you."
"What babe?" He said sort of drunk.
"How did I get pregnant? I mean I don't remember ever doing it."
"Ummm" he said nervously.
"Brandon?" I said calmly but getting angry.
"Well..... Do you really want to know?"
"YES!!! Tell me now!"
"Ok... One month before I proposed to you, we had sex. The reason you don't remember it is because,...your parents caught us. You got so worried. I didn't want you to worry, so I punched you in the face.....you surprisingly loss your memory. Then I gave you a ton of alcohol, and we had more sex."
"WHAT?! ARE YOU CRAZY?! I CANT BELIEVE YOU DID THAT!!!" Then I got all my stuff and left. I went down to the lobby. "Can I get another room?" I said. "Sure thing. We have couple rooms left. Which one would you like?" "Doesn't matter. The most far room away from room 12." "Ok then you need room 26." she gave me the key. "Thanks." I said tired. I went into my room. It looked a lot like the one I was in with Brandon. Then it came to my mind. My cellphone was in Brandon's room. That means I have to got back. I got to his room. Knocked on the door. He opened it. With out a word I went inside grabbed my phone and my wallet. What was that doing in Brandon's suit case? So I left. He ran after me. "Nikki wait!" I didn't say a word. I finally got to my room. Opened the door and slammed it shut. "How did this happen?" I said aloud to my self.
I got my phone and dialed Zoe's number. "Hello?" She said. "Hi Zoe its me Nikki."

Please tell your friends about my book. I need the comments, votes and reads. I have 800 readers! I really want more. I really appreciate all the comments. Comment your name and I will use it in the story. Love you guys! Not in a creepy way though!😃