Together forever

OMG!! Brandon just proposed!! It's so exciting! He gave me the most beautiful ring ever.
After spending the night at his house we went to my parents house to give them the wonderful news. We got there and my parents were angry.
"Why did you miss family dinner last night?!" My mom said. "Brandon proposed!!!" I said gleefully. They were shocked. They were speechless. Dad was staring at Brandon all mad like. Then Brandon broke the silence.
"Look Mr and Mrs maxwell, Nikki is a beautiful girl and you did a great job raising her to be a beautiful girl, we have been dating since she was 14, and now I'm going to marry her!" "No you will not! We want Nikki to marry A sophisticated man who is a lawyer and is not unsophisticated like you." My dad said."you don't think I know about all those times you snuck out with her and did Who knows what."
"Dad! No! I want to marry him and I will! Mom help me out here!"
"Nikki I agree if your father you cannot marry him he so unsophisticated. You may not marry him you're staying here."
Speechless Nikki you ran out to her room. "What the heck is wrong with you people?" Brandon said angrily. "Nikki can't marry whoever she wants. You are not the boss of her." Brandon ran to her room. Nikki was crying, packing all of her stuff up. "Nikki I'm so sorry" "Darn it Brandon! Just shut up!" He said nothing. Then Nikki laid down on her bed and started holding on to her belly. "What's wrong?!" Brandon said concerning. " I think I'm pregnant" I said nervously.