twelve

school was finished and I didn't see my driver. I asked jaeden if he knew where he was but jaeden said he had no clue. I called my mom and she told me that once in while I'll have to walk home from school. my driver had a family emergency and as rich as our family is, my mom refuses to hire more drivers. she has trust issues I guess and only trusts the staff she hired while she was pregnant with me.

oh well.

"hey, jaeden?" I say turning my head to look at him. "yes, princess?" he turns his head to look at me as well, a smile coming into my face. "it looks like we have to walk home" I say. "that's no problem princess" he says as we start walking home along side eachother.

the walk was only like 17 minutes so it wasn't really a hassle.

"hey, I know this is an obvious question but I just gotta know, why the nickname princess?"
I ask in curiosity. "well, I mean it seemed most fitting. since you are a princess" jaeden lets  out a laugh. "yeah, I know but I don't really consider myself a princess y'know? if you knew me, you'd know I was a shitty person and I still am sometimes." I say sighing ashamed. "I know you enough to say that is not true" jaeden looks at me. "well it's true. finn's influence kinda got to me and I started bullying people. not like, bad bad bullying but enough to make people wanna move schools"

"do you mind telling me what you did?" jaeden asks. "it's just with Finn always neglecting me I felt the urge to just take my anger out on other people. he was such an asshole I guess he kinda turned me into one too" then jaeden grabbed my arm and pulled me into an alleyway.

"whaatt are you doing?" I asked concerned. "lila, ever since I've known you, you've been the most sweetest girl ever." a tear escaped my eye but I was to distracted to notice. "w-why are you crying?" jaeden asked his face immediately changing to a worried one. "w-what o-oh" I say wiping it off.

"lila, look at me" jaeden says putting his finger on my chin to lift my head up. "what's wrong? talk to me" he said softly. I closed my eyes and sighed deeply, opening my eyes again. "it's just, all the boys I've ever cared for ended up being toxic. especially Finn. I'm just so torn and that's why I've been trying to stop myself"

"stop yourself from what lila?" "to stop my feelings. we've known each other for nearly a month  and I've really grown fond of you" (pretend I skipped some days)  I say with regret because he probably doesn't like me. yea we kissed at Gigi's party but that was my move and I was drunk. So I don't know if he likes me at all. "lila...." jaeden says lost for words. "nope, jaeden, it's fine I know you don't feel the same so just forget I said that" I say wiping my tears walking out of the alleyway.

"lila, wait." jaeden says grabbing my arm making me face him once again. "lila, actually I've been feeling quite the same if I'm being honest" he lets out a chuckle. "r-really?" I asked. "yes, I have" he says moving closer. "well, I'm glad" I smile and blush very harshly.

"I think you deserve something, to make up for all the crap you've had to deal with in the past" he says as a smile creeps onto his face as well. getting even closer. "what might that be" I ask blushing ever harder. "This" he says putting his hand on my cheek, putting his lips on mine. i feel him smile into the kiss.

the kiss lasted a few seconds before I pulled away to get some air because I felt so hot blushing so much.

I looked back to see jaeden blushing as well. "let's go home shall we?" he asks happily. "of course wesley" I giggle.

———

so I really felt like there needed to be a kiss in this chapter so I put one in 😌 seems like their relationship is getting better. anyways might add some Finn things next chapter idk.