eleven

Lunch time

me and jaeden walked out of class to see Wyatt and Gigi holding hands walking to the cafeteria
(jaeden and I share a class before lunch as well)

"it's crazy! I mean, how? and how could they be so subtle about it?" I asked walking along side jaeden. "you heard what they said didn't you? they were taking it slowww" jaeden says moving his hands and arms while talking.

*ding*
1 new message from an unknown number

huh? an unknown number? I said to myself sitting down at our table. "hey who ya texting?"
jaeden says sitting down beside me. "i don't know, it's an unknown number" I say showing him the notification. "weird" jaeden says looking back at his food.

I pressed the text message. "meet me in the football field near the bleachers. -unknown"
I don't even know who this is. why would I meet with a random person. I told gigi, Wyatt and jaeden that I'm just going to the bathroom and that I'll be back.

I brought my phone with me and looked at the text over and over again trying to figure out who it was before I got there. I arrived at the football field, seeing the football players doing warmups. I look over to the bleachers to see a tall figure standing there. they were looking at their phone but waved when they saw me.

as I got closer I saw it was a boy. I was getting closer and I scoffed in disbelief.

finn f*cking wolfhard. Are you seriously kidding me right now?

I was about to turn right around and walk away when he said "lila, wait. please just, listen to what I have to say" I rolled my eyes and came closer to hear him better. "what is it finn?" I asked bitterly.

"look lila, i know i was a shitty boyfriend to you but I'm really trying to change, believe me"
"get to the point finn" I say impatient. "right, um what I'm trying to say is, if you could give me a second chance...?" he says hesitantly. I was speechless. The Finn wolfhard asking for a second chance? that's definitely rare.

"Finn, have you forgot what you've done to me? look, Finn. I can forgive you for what you did but I'll have to think about this because it's just to much pressure and I still need time to process this so I can't give you an answer right now."  I sigh. "okay. I get it. um, I'm sorry for bothering you."

I walked away, back into the school and sat back down in the cafeteria. I was still lost for words. I mean I'm already confused about jaeden. uh- not that I like him or anything but now I got to worry about Finn as well.

Finn is a sweet guy but over time he got influenced by jack and Finn turned into a jerk.

"you okay?" jaeden asks softly putting his hand on my shoulder. I looked at him. "mhm" I say feeling lost. "you looked like you were deep in your thoughts so I wanted to make sure you were okay" jaeden says all caring and sweet.

I hate it when he uses that sweet voice of his on me. but I can't help but love it.