Chapter 22 - Morals.

Roc didn’t want to marry Kiloni, but he had no choice. He wasn’t going to bail out on her just weeks before their wedding,  and everything they had in for it was already bought, set, etc. You were heavy on his mind, and what you two did last night was heavy on his mind.

But now that he remembered everything, he had to tell one of the three boys. And he chose Prodigy since he was he often gave the best advice.

After him and Kiloni went to check out the cake they were going to be ordering, he dropped her off at work. Afterwards, he called Prodigy and told him that he was coming over to tell him important. He drove over to his house, sat down on his leather couch, and took a deep breath.

“That medicine the doctors gave me, I think it worked Prod.” Roc said giving him an innocent look.

“What medicine?”

“The medicine for my memory. I think that it worked.”

“So wait, you remember everything?” Prodigy said in shock.

“Everything. The day Chresanto was born, the day I met (Y/N), what I was planning to do before the accident, everything. I remembered it during the first wedding rehearsal.” Roc said lowly.

“Well congratulations man!” Prodigy cheered as he gave him a handshake. “That’s good!”

“But here’s the problem.” Roc said, dampening the mood. “I want (Y/N) back.”

“Well it’s kind of too late for that, Roc.” He responded, shaking his head. “You can’t bail out on Kiloni now. I know that you still have feelings for her right?”

“Yeah but….alright. Me and (Y/N) had sex yesterday night-”

“You had sex with another woman and you’re engaged!?” Prodigy interrupted. “Are you stupid, man?”

“No Prod! Just hear me out for two seconds. Please!” Roc shouted. “Just two seconds!”

“Go ahead, Roc.”

“I went over there to tell her how I feel.” Roc continued as he lowered his tone. “When she opened the door, it’s like I couldn’t hold back. I looked inside of the house and seen everything moved around. And when she seen me, she immediately started yelling at me and telling me how she didn’t want me anymore. I told her “alright. I understand.” So I gave her a kiss on the cheek and told her that I would go. She started giving me a look and it wasn’t just any ordinary look. It was the look she always gave me when she wanted me to do something sexual to her.”

“Go on.” Prodigy said nodding his head.

“So she gave me a long kiss on the cheek back, and I looked back at her. Next thing you know, she snatches me inside of the house, and we just started wilding out. Knocking over things, breaking things, just kissing each other. We eventually led each other to the room, and boy oh boy. We had some crazy ass sex. Like right when I was getting ready to pull out, she grabbed my hand and started putting my fingers in her mouth. I want that back. Like, it was just amazing.”

“So you want (Y/N) back just because of the sex she gives you?”

“No. But we’ve known each other for so long so afterwards, my feelings sat in.” Roc sighed. “Then she was telling me how much she wanted me back and how she wishes I was hers. I told her that I would always be hers, but we both knew that that was a lie. I’m getting married to another woman. I just don’t want to cheat on her again if I get married to her, but I know I will if I see (Y/N) again. That girl is all mine.”

“Roc you gotta stop this.” Prodigy said shaking his head. “You both have another wedding rehearsal in two days, and you can’t be cheating on Kiloni while you’re engaged to her. And what if she finds out? It’ll break her heart.