Chapter 2

"I am so sorry, please don't hurt me anymore"

"Huh? now you are begging me? Guess what, too late", the man replied coldly.

There are two of them try to lift me up with my arms. I was been pushed to the wall and the rest of them are ready to punch my to dead. I know there are a lot of them but I can't see it clear even when they stand infront of me, all I see is shadows.

It hurts so much that makes me shout out loud. No matter how loud I shout, it seems useless. No one will hear it. Even if they heard it, no one will come to rescue me... no one.

I am hurting so bad, I know it because the floor is horrible mess. I thought I am dying soon as I saw my blood are all over the floor. They are not satisfied as they try to shove the knife into my stomach.

Then I saw a pair of legs comes near. "STOP IT"

Again, I can't see his face but other than shadow. He is shining, he came. Who? Jimin? Is that you?

"Ji-min!", Yoongi shouts as he sit up from the bed.

Yoongi quickly looks at his side, Jimin isn't there. Did he left to work already? It can't be, he won't leave without telling.

"Yes sunny?", Jimin rush in while he still half wearing the socks. Yoongi giggles at the scene.

"You looks like a mess", yoongi teases him.

"Yea yea, baby. Thanks to someone who keep shouting my name", Jimin rolls his eyes.

"Whats wrong baby?", Jimin smooth Yoongi's hairs as he sits beside Yoongi after wearing his socks. He wipes away all the sweat on Yoongi forehead.

"Nightmare...", Yoongi shrugs, tries to act cool.

"...", Jimin is shocked and feels uneasy at the moment, "it- it's been so long you didn't have any nightmare, why will this happen?"

"I don't know...I'm sorry", Yoongi didn't know why did he apologize he just feels like he have to.

"No no no, baby. Why are you apologize", Jimin quickly pulls him into a tight hugs. "Can you tell me what did you dream about?"

"I was- I..? I don't remember. I just feels scared...helpless...", Yoongi shakes his head trying to makes the feeling gone away.

"It's okay, it's better you never remember those bad things...", Jimin comforts him and smooths his back.

"Are you leaving?", Yoongi asked.

"Yes my sunshine, I will come back home earlier", Jimin promised.

"I want to find myself a job too", Yoongi said while he stares at his toes.

"No way!"

Yoongi is shocked by Jimin's reaction.

"Do you want to buy something? Am I not good enough? I will pay it! Tell me what you want?", Jimin try to convince Yoongi.

Yoongi chuckles, "Its not that, I just feels like I am the hyung, I should be doing something for you too".

Jimin tries to says something more but Yoongi doesn't let him. "Look, I want to buy you the birthday gift, why are you making me tell you that?", Yoongi pouts.

"It suppose to be a surprise", yoongi whines and that melt Jimin's heart.

"Aww, baby. Its okay, you don't have to. You could have work on something else for me ", Jimin winks at Yoongi that make the elder blushes.

"YAH! We just do it...yesterday", Yoongi flustered more when he remember the event from yesterday. That is fun.

"Baby, I really need to go work now or else I gonna be late to home again.", Jimin pecks Yoongi's forehead.

"If you are bored, you can go out and play but remember, Always. Please. be careful my precious. And don't you dare to find the job. I gonna spank you if I found that", Jimin warned him.

Yoongi giggles as Jimin keep pecking him before leaving. "Aight, aight, aight my little precious", Yoongi says and push him away.

"You know I am not 'little'", Jimin tease Yoongi as he wearing his shoes. "I will go for real now, one last kiss".

Yoongi kiss Jimin one last time, a little bit longer and deeper this time. "Bye, my sweetheart"

"Bye minnie"

---

6p.m.

The sun is already start going down. Yoongi is still walking along the road. He stop when he see the sunset. Its aesthetics and vicissitudes at the same time.

"When the moon arise...the sun shine will be gone", Yoongi said as the corner of his lips raised slightly.

"Park Jimin-ssi, I miss you, so much", Yoongi smirks while his hand curled into fist.

His eyes is different. No more soft and warm. Its thin as a line, sharp as a knife.

But it only stay for a minute then his eyes back to normal.

"Oh... did I just be in a daze?", Yoongi hold his forehead as he feels a little dizzy. "I should head back now, Jimin should be home already"

"Yoongi! Min Yoongi!"

Yoongi widen his eyes when he saw Jimin is running around while shouting his name. He immediately waves at Jimin and jumps as high as he can.

Jimin seems panic as he looks around then his eyes met with Yoongi's. He run to Yoongi hurriedly then hugs him once he get closer.

"Where did you go? Why are you here? Do you know how dangerous it could be?", Jimin is so panic, Yoongi can feels his heartbeat is beating so fast from the running.

"I'm sorry, I just feels bored and want to have a walk but got into daze for awhile. I was about to go home already", Yoongi pouts when he explaining, he didn't know why is Jimin being so overprotective. He is the one who is hyung right here.

"Its okay, baby. I'm just- so so worry. I thought you are lost. I thought I'm losing you forever"

"pfft. Jimin, I'm only gone for minutes.."

"and it seems forever to me"

"stop being cheesy ", Yoongi giggles as he holds the younger hand and walk back to their home.

Jimin knows the reason why is he overprotective these days. Because all the symptoms is coming back. Yoongi start to having nightmare, having daze, and he is feeling insecure lately. Jimin have to be more careful as Suga might coming back by any time soon.