Chapter 24

"Let's break up, Jimin. You are freedom", Yoongi said without looking and Jimin. He tried to pulls away Jimin's grib but only makes the gribs tighter.

"What are you talking about? Yoongi?  Aren't you Yoongi? or Are you Suga?"

Yoongi turns and looks at him, emotionless. "No matter is Suga or Yoongi...both are me"

Jimin is shocked with the replied, by the second. Yoongi already walks away. Before he can go any further.

Jimin shouts at him, "No! I don't want that! Even if you are Suga, I still love you! I told you, I love you no matter what. As long as it was you, I LOVE YOU!!"

Jimin gradually shouts louder as Yoongi walk as far. Then last three words is extremely loud and succeed to stop Yoongi.

He immediately run closer, "Please baby... tell me what is happening? I won't just leave without knowing everything? Do you feels uncomfortable? "

Yoongi tries to not have much expression, "Do you afraid of me?"

"No"

"Liar..."

Jimin is shocked, "I- I"

"Do you hate me?"

"No! ofcourse"

"Then why did you lied?", Yoongi tries to not have much expression because he doesn't want to cry again. But he feels his tears is now all around the eye corner and about to fall any time soon.

"Why did you hide Suga from me if you are not afraid of me? You only stay because you know Suga will found you and hurts you right?", Yoongi almost shouts and his tears is falling down because he feels so hurts and.. betrayed?

Jimin can't find any word, "I-".

Yoongi is actually expect Jimin to explain or to tell him he is not. He expect Jimin to comfort him with sweet words.

But the way Jimin stuttered with his word makes him feels worse. Yoongi just nods and turns his head away.

"N-No! I- I mean... Yea... Maybe yes I am, But that is only... at the beginning.", Jimin said honestly.

"I am so afraid of Suga... Jack and his gang are all send to emergency room. He locked me up and torture me...I- I did that so I can survived. Because I know... I know you had a crush on me, so... I did that on purpose"

Yoongi didnt look back, instead he looks up to the sky and sighs, hoping his tears stop falling. He only feels his heart break even more when he heard it from Jimin.

"Sorry...I have to tell the truth... I- I can lie to Suga, lie to kittycat, but I never lie to you...I might hide the truth of Suga's appearance, but I never lie a word to you.. especially now, I don't want to be a liar when I am with you...", Jimin says so quick and desperately, hoping Yoongi will understand.

"You know what...", Yoongi speak and Jimin immediately shut his mouth up.

"I was being abused by my father... since the day I left Daegu.", Yoongi still back facing Jimin so Jimin doesn't know what is his expression.

"I had always said that, I want to see my parents so much. But who know after I met them, my life is getting worse?", he laugh at himself.

"When I was back to Seoul... we live in a small basement instead of a house. Oh, I mean, is me and my mother. I don't really see my dad that much since he always snatched away the money then leave.", Yoongi says and laugh at himself pathetically.

"I know my mom already having sick but she still force herself to go work so we won't have to starve. That is also the reason why her sick get more serious. Also because of my situation, I didn't get to attend the high-school on time but glad to that. I was able to meet you again", Yoongi turns to look at Jimin. Jimin is shocked but he couldn't describe what expression was that. Sad? Mad? Dissapointed?

"But you don't remember me anymore... while I bringing your present with me everyday...precious it like it is my only friend. Because it is my only friend when I was locked up in the basement.", he smiles bitterly and Jimin feels guilty.

"One day, my mom is dead due to her sick didn't been cured. She die infront of me... on a random day that I don't even know the date. We were locked up in the small basement. Me and my mother's dead body.", Yoongi doesn't looks sad but keep laughing at himself. Even he is laughing, Jimin can still feels his pain.

"The last word she said to me, Run! You can fight back to your father, no matter what you have to do, it is okay for wanting to stay alive, Please Survive.", Jimin remember what Suga told him before, its the same.

Yoongi couldn't help but dive in the memories.

~~~

"Yoonnie...Remember don't give up on believe in someone. One day, you will meet the one you can trust on", mother said as she still laying on the floor.

"Mommy, how will I know who is the one?",  Yoongi asked when his mother carressing his face.

"You will know it, when you look into his eyes", she smiles so warmly.

"Will you hate me if I beat daddy?"

She is shocked, but soon carress back his face, "You can do anything...to survives. But we don't hurts people if they didn't harm us, alright?"

"I won't be like daddy... but will you hate me if I kill him?"

~~~

Yoongi don't remember what she replied anymore, but probably says something to stop him with the action.

"Just because of her dead, I thought I have to fight back with my father...", Yoongi looks at Jimin, "Because I have to find the one I can trust".