Chapter 13

Namjoon is thinking either if he should tell Jin about what had happened just now. But he remember that as a professional psychologist. It's their responsibility to keep safe of patients privacy.

"Aish, speak of Jin. I miss him so much.", He look at the watch, its 3pm. Since he haven't had his lunch yet, he decided to go visit Jin.

"Hey, honey.", Namjoon greets Jin then as soon as he enter. Yoongi is sitting right there.

Namjoon reflexively increased his vigilance. But the latter smiles softly at him, "Hi, Dr. Kim".

Jin surprises, "He already been there?"

Namjoon nods, "Yes...".

Then Jin immediately notice the wound on Namjoon's face. "Hey, how is this happening?"

Namjoon chuckles, "It's normal, sometimes the patient will be lost in control"

"I thought the patient is Yoongi?", Jin looks at Yoongi.

Namjoon grabs a little bit harder on Jin's arm to alert him. "It's not him, don't worry. I'm fine", both of them looks at Yoongi, but he only looks back at them as he doesn't know anything.

Jin notices something is wrong but he doesn't know what Namjoon try to said. Namjoon just acts normal and sits infront of Yoongi. He want to test if the man sitting right here either is Yoongi or the man who punch him.

"How are you feeling after the therapy?"

"I feels much relieved, Jin hyung was right. It really helps a lot", Yoongi smiles as he is still a innocent boy.

Nothing weird.

Jin proudly said out loud, "Ha! ofcourse, who am I. I always do the right things". Yoongi giggles.

Namjoon put down his guard, thinking that he is no harm anymore. But still observing the elder.

"Sunshine, I'm all done~ Let's go", Jimin hugs Yoongi so tight while both of them giggles.

"Oh hi, who is this?", Jimin notice Namjoon.

"The psychologist ", Yoongi answers back honestly.

Jimin obviously shocked while looking at Namjoon. His glance is not friendly to Namjoon. But Namjoon didn't care and still nodding back politely.

"Sorry, but we need to go back now", Jimin immediately excuse himself and pulls Yoongi with him. Before leaving, Yoongi turns around and met Namjoon's glance.

He smile as he bows.

"They have a good relationship.", Namjoon said.

"Yea, sometime it makes me puke. Sunshine ~ My baby~ Sweetheart~ Please be careful~ I love you~ Urgh", Jin imitating how Jimin calls Yoongi whenever he came.

Namjoon chuckles, "Yea, I can see both of them cherish each other very much. Even Yoongi is so careful with their ring".

"Yea, I always ask Jimin to get it off when he preparing the food but he will be whining and at the end he wear it as a necklace "

Namjoon smiles as he imagine the lovebirds and he suddenly realise something is going wrong. "The ring?"

As soon as he said that, Namjoon received the message from nurse

'Dr. Kim, your friend, Min Yoongi had left his ring on the counter, I thought he is coming back but I didn't see him yet. Is there any possible you will be meeting him again?'

Then Namjoon remember the gestures of Yoongi just now, no more nervous when talking and he is greeting him in so confident way. Last, the smile before he leave...

"Oh shit, Jin"

"What? Yah, tell me what is happening", Jin is so anxious as he can sense something bad happening.

Namjoon grabs on Jin's hand, "Close the café now, I will explain to you while we heading to some where"

---

When Jimin and Yoongi arrive the home, both of them are quick to fall on the sofa. Jimin push Yoongi down as they crash their lips together. Yoongi slightly apart his lips to allows Jimin enter.

The sound of their tongue dancing is loud in the living room. Jimin tries to unzip Yoongi's pants and before he can pulls it down. Yoongi turns their body and now he is on top of Jimin.

Jimin is slightly shock by Yoongi's initiative. Yoongi press back his lips on Jimin's and the latter quickly respond back.

It's rare that they are fighting over the dominance. Yoongi didn't seems to give up on the tongue battle. Until Jimin thought he is almost lack of oxygen. He feels the smirk from Yoongi.

Jimin subconsciously push Yoongi away softly. This is weird, Yoongi is acting different today. Jimin looks at Yoongi as he slightly squint.

But Yoongi didn't care and attempt to approach to Jimin again. This time, Jimin stop him. "Yoongi?"

Jimin realise it wasn't Yoongi as soon as he meet his eyes. "SUGA", Jimin try to push him away but Suga is stronger. Suga grabs on Jimin's wrists to prevent Jimin hitting him.

But obviously Jimin won't give up, 'it's because I'm now laying at the bottom, definitely not because he is stronger', Jimin thought.

Suga smirks when he saw Jimin almost pouting. He pulls Jimin's wrist over the head. Then leans in to taste his scent by sucks on his neck.

Jimin wants to runs away but the action makes him soft a bit and now he is totally losing his mind.

Suga nibbles his ear and Jimin accidentally let his moans escape from his mouth but he is quick to close it back.

Suga then attack back his lips and surprise Jimin give in. So he tries on more, sliding his hand under the shirt, carress his solid abs. Suga slightly curse inside, he is so fucking hot. Just when Suga tries to reach his hand to the bottom.

Jimin snap back his thought then quickly kicks Suga away. "N-no way!"

Suga was bleed as Jimin kicks his chin. But he is not mad instead smirking more as he licks off the blood. "You do looks like a bottom now. Aren't you eager to try something new?"

"I'm not interested with others that is not Yoongi", Jimin said sternly.

"You don't do that when you moans under me", Suga tries to ignore the younger mentioning Yoongi's name and tease him.

"Its- It's because you looks like Yoongi, but it means nothing to me as long as you are not Yoongi."

Now is it, Jimin is getting on his limit, "You better stop mentioning that bitch again", Suga is still smiling but Jimin can smell his anger.