Mighty Love: part 3

Duke
University
Woman's dorm room

Alayna

"Baby you gonna help me or what?" Chase asks as he lays on my bed studying for his test to play next week game. "You want me to help you study?" I ask with my eyebrow pointing up thinking about since when did he ever need my help with his tests. Knowing the fact that he has other girls to help him out I still remain in his presents.

"Not that type of study." He says getting up and comes closer to my body touching my hips. He kisses my neck behind me. At the moment I was thinking about Jayson, I didn't know why, but ever since we'd gotten to know each other my feelings for Chase changed lately I've been falling for Jayson a whole lot more.

"Chase?" I said while closing my eyes enjoying his kisses that he was giving me. "We need to talk." I said while moving away from his hold. "About what?" He asked following me to the bed that I was sitting on. "I think we need to take a break." I said with tears forming in my eyes. "Alayna I know your not saying that shit because of Jayson." He asks all pissed off like if he wasn't the one that put us in this situation.

"What!? this has nothing to do with Jayson." I stated while holding back a tear from dropping. "Fuck dat when we're you going to tell me you and Jay was having dinners and fucking around huh!?" He shouted knowing the people next door could hear. "I don't have tell you anything Chase. Since when were you gonna a damn thing. Why can't you tell me you we're hooking up with other chicks behind my back!?"

I shouted back at him, knowing people outside the room could hear us arguing. "Who told you dat lie?" He questioned as if he didn't know, that I knew his business. "Don't worry about that." I say while I took a deep breath while I wipe my tear away. Chase stands up to pack his things.

"Chase, I've always loved you. I went to your games, I went out of the city for you on my exams days. And this is what I get from you?, how could you do this to me?" I asked letting out another tear. Chase came afford and tiled his fingers on my chin and made me look at him dead in the eye. "I'm sorry Alayna, I really am truly. I promise you if you give me another chance I'll give you everything." He says while he whips a tear rolling down my face. After that he forms me onto a hug and I didn't know what to feel at the moment.

I didn't know if I felt like a fool falling for his bullshit again or felt like giving him another chance. "I love you girl. I will always love you." He says while I hug him back tightly knowing that he'll probably do this again. I just couldn't let him go, just not yet but one day I will eventually.

FRIDAY Night
GAME DAY

Jayson

I've finally passed my test and I'm all set to play tonight. The only problem that was bugging me was that I hadn't seen or heard from Alayna since we've talked last week. Maybe she ended it with Chase or some family issue came up, I don't know but hopefully she's doing fine.

It's the first game and I was excited to play I had my mom and my little sister here. I'm ready to go out there and take care of my business but I was really hoping for Alayna to be here. The game was starting in 15 minutes and the gym was already packed with people.

My nerves was starting to form up inside me knowing it's my very first game. "Alright boys this is it. Our very first game, I don't expect all of you to put up as many points. But we never show weakness on this court! I want you to do what we've been doing all these weeks, we take advantage of our court and we are going to win this. BLUE DEVILS ON THREE. 1,2,3" Coach says giving the team one hell of speech. "BLUE DEVILS!!" We all yell with are fists in the air.

The team and I started to walk the halls to the court and I didn't expect for Alayna to stop me. Even though I was really excited to see her. The announcer started to call the players names so of course I had to wait on my mine. "Jayson" Alayna said from behind and pulled me aside for a minute. "Alayna I'm glad your here." I say with my cheesy smile. "Jayson I have to talk you about Chase." She says looking all disappointed. "Y'all broke up?" I asked with a serious face. "AND FOR THE BLUE DEVILS FORWARD, JAYSON TATUM" I heard my name knowing it was time to go but I didn't want to leave without hearing the big news. "Tell me after the game." I said and giving her a kiss on the cheek before running off to the court.