Rin Part Two

After Rin walks you home, he looked at you asked why you stooped. You told him "This is my home". He makes a 'ohh' face. You giggle, hes blushes. "Umm, w-what to walk to the park"? You blush just as red as him. "Sure" you tell him. You and Rin start to walk to the park. When you get their he asks if you want to swing. You jump up and run to the swings. Rin mumbles ' I will take that as a yes'. As he was running over to you he smiles showing his shark like teeth. When he gets to you, "Nice teeth" you tell him. He just shrugged in reply.  " u-u-u-u-ummn, w-w-w-will you please go out with me"?! Rin just  shouts that out of no wear. You nod your head, truth be told....you always thought Rin was cute. Ever since you and him did a school project....you had a crush on Rin! He had the same thing happen to him. When you nod he kisses you. After the kiss you blush, that was your first kiss( go reader!) He walks you home again. You home is a apartment and you live alone.  When you get to your door you kiss him goodnight, you go get a bath. You scrub you hair with you favourite body wash and this among that line. After your warm bath you get dress in a normal tee shirt and panties( What? Best P.Js ever!). You walk into your bedroom to find Rin sitting on your bed. You smile as you see him alseep, you help him into your covers and try to get up, tried. Rin grabs you and makes you lay down. After about 10 minutes you both fall sleep.