Explanations

How am I supposed to tell him that someone shot him. No one his age should have to go through such trauma. He stared at me hopefully, as if he wanted the news to be better than he thought. But it wasn't . I would have to tell him the truth.

While he was getting surgery and I sat in the waiting room, I thought to myself. I really cared about Niall. I really truly cared. Harry would always be the one to comfort me when I cried and Liam would make sure I was okay. I could tell how much they really loved him through the care in their eyes. They were like his brothers. I also got really close to his parents. I realized something while I was worrying about him. I told myself over and over again that it was to soon but I knew what I felt.
I loved him. I loved Niall with all my heart and I didn't know what I would do with out him. If he were to die in surgery I would be heartbroken.

"So where do I begin?"

"Well you were out for quite awhile. We were all really worried about you and your stay in California has been extended because of your absence. I missed you so much and I'm so sorry this is all my fault, I was the one who dragged you into this and I should just leave. I'm really sorry Niall."
He looked at me with his beautiful eyes full of shock and worry. I wanted him to tell me to stay, to tell me he loved me and that he never wanted me to go anywhere. But he probably doesn't feel the same. I'm probably just another girl in his big superstar life.
"Callie please don't go. This wasn't your fault. I care about you a lot and I don't know what I would do with out you. I
Well I think, no I know I ----"
Before he had time to finish his heart rate monitor started to beep rapidly and doctors and nurses filled the room. Tears poured out of my eyes as I though about what was going to happen to him. I also had a feeling of curiosity of what he was going to say. Was he about to tell me he felt the same way? The doctors were frantically running around me and telling me to leave the room. Before I stood up to leave, I leaned closer to Niall's face.

"I love you." I said so softly that I could barely hear myself, before kissing his cheek and exiting the room.

•••
I hope that made sense, I wrote it really fast. thanks for all of the amazing reads and votes, it makes it worth writing.

I'm gonna dedicate this chapter to the girl whose name I stole for my book. Anchoviesrmylyfe
It would be great if you followed her:)
Callie Youknowwhoyouarequist this is for you