𝙲.𝙷𝚈│𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

This idea just came to my mind while I was making my schoolworks/homeworks. Been busy that I updated just two days or three days ago? So don't worry I might update another imagine after this cause I also have another idea for another member. Just so you know it my imagines for now will be happy, sweet, cringe. Maybe after all members get their one shots then I might give one of the members a sad imagine. Also your outfit and looks for this chapter ^^^ Enjoy :)

Edited: 10/01/20

↞↞↞↞↞↞⚜↠↠↠↠↠↠

↞↞↞↞↞↞⚜↠↠↠↠↠↠

It has been days since you last saw your boyfriend, Choi Hyunsuk. He has been busy preparing for he's groups first ever comeback.

Your proud of your boyfriend's achievement and have been always a supportive girlfriend.

He's so busy that he didn't have the time to call or even send you a message. You understand why though and as you being a supportive girlfriend, you just patiently wait for his messages or calls.

↞↞↞↞↞↞⚜↠↠↠↠↠↠

Its finally the day of their comeback and you ready your laptop for watching the comeback.

Th video finally came out and you clicked it. The video started to play showing Junghwan, the little baby of treasure and your namdongsaeng.

The video was fantastically amazing, they did it again as expected of treasure and YG.

"Yah So Seoyun open the door!" Your landlord yelled out.

"What those she want now" You muttered under your breath as you stood up and walk over to your living room to the door.

You opened it seeing your landlord standing in front of you.

"What is it Mrs. Kang" You asked trying not to sound irritated by the old woman in front of you.