𝚆.𝙷𝚁│𝚁𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚎 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐

You guys are probably confused as to why this is another Haruto imagine. Well I can't seem to think for an imagine of the other members so I just decided to write this imagine cause its so stuck in my mind and I can't just let it go away. If I won't write this then this imagine then I'll regret not even remembering it and writing it. I'm pretty sure the next update will be for another member so don't worry. Play the music above while reading :)

Edited: 12/06/20

↞↞↞↞↞↞⚜↠↠↠↠↠↠

↞↞↞↞↞↞⚜↠↠↠↠↠↠

It was a nice sunny morning. You were sitting now on your bed with a bright smile. You had such an amazing dream earlier; you wish it were real and was able to continued that dream.

It will cause he promise to take me out today, you hope he won't back down again.

You got out of bed and started to do it on your morning, excited to go to school, you started to change into your school uniform and went out of your room to the kitchen. Took a bowl and pour cereal and milk, you started to munch on my breakfast.

"Are you up for a girl's out today?" Miyeon asked as she made her breakfast "Nope. Going out with Lucas tonight" You replied taking a drink from your water. "Like going out like out out or just be in his apartment watching those lame shows?" Miyeon asked as you sigh "Out I hope" You said as you took another spoonful in your mouth. "You do know your dates with him are just at his house an watching the same old boring shows now" Miyeon said as she made a point.

Lucas haven't even taken you out on dates anymore, or even romantic ones if you got to be honest. You miss the old dates which you guys haven't done anymore. It made you think that maybe this relationship won't work anymore until he told me he'll take you out.

"Well suit yourself then" Miyeon said as you wash your bowl. You place your bowl back to where it was place and took your school bad.

"Bye Miyeon. See you in school" You said as you left your shared apartment to the bus stop.