𝚆.𝙷𝚁│𝚁𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚎 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙿𝚝.2

Here's the part 2 everyone. Enjoy :)

Edited: 12/06/20

↞↞↞↞↞↞⚜↠↠↠↠↠↠

*one week later*

You were walking inside school when you saw Haewon rushing to you. You stop by your tracks, raising a brow as she arrives in front of you.

"Unnie" She said as she stops in front of you while panting from running. "What is it?" You said as your still raising your brow at her.

"So Haruto oppa was suddenly got enrolled here. The principal told me to take him around as I'm his dongsaeng, but something suddenly came up. Dobby oppa needs help with some homework he needs to finish right now so he ask me for help, so I agreed. So, I can't take him around but can you? And I already ask Seohyun unnie but Hyunsuk oppa ask for her help too."

You were skeptical about this as you both know your best friend ships you with Haruto. Both of them got busy and can't take him around school, she ask you it seems like a scheme those two would do but at the same time they might seriously be busy.

You sigh and accepted it "Fine."

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you unnie I'll treat you for lunch" She said as she took your hand and dragged you somewhere.

"Where are you taking me?" You asked as you let her dragged you "To Haruto oppa he must be waiting" Haewon said as she continued to drag you.

"I still need to go to my locker" You said as she stop "Okay then go to your locker unnie but be fast" She said as you both went to your locker.

You opened it and took the things you need for class then close your locker. "Lead the way where your brother is" You said as you followed Haewon's lead.

You both pass by tons of students.

Haewon suddenly stop making you stop.

"Yah where'd you run off to?" You heard a familiar deep rich voice talking. You turned to see Haruto who was leaning against the locker with Doyoung, Junghwan, & Jeongwoo.

"I went to look for Eunah unnie" Haewon said as she turn to you "Hi guys" You said not stuttering.

"She'll be the one who will take you around the school for a tour cause Dobby oppa needs help with his assignments" She said making Dobby look at her confused.

You didn't luckily notice it as you were busy looking around.

Haewon send Dobby a look making him nod "Oh yeah he did" He said understanding what Haewon was doing.

Jeongwoo and Junghwan also got the message "Well we got to go hyung we have things to do bye" Junghwan said as he and Jeongwoo left.

"Will also leave" Haewon said dragging Dobby with her away from the two.

(Haewon loves dragging people 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 She got the case called dragging disease)

"So......" Haruto started as you finally notice they left and turn to him. "Yes?" You said as you focus on him now, he gave you a look.

"Oh, right the tour."

"Yes, the tour."

You check your watch to see its almost time for classes. "Well I'll take you to your first class. What's your first class?" I asked turning to him as he handed his schedule to me.