𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗻

<outfit>

<outfit>

'that's probably the worst would you rather i've ever heard.'

'what about would you rather suck your dad dick, or eat your mom out.'

'what the fuck?'

'what?'

'oh my gosh, what kinda conversation is this bro?'

'fuckshit.'

'what's up'

'would you rather suck your dads dick or eat your mom out.'

'you would suck your dads dick right? that's not a weird answer.'

the bell rang and a girl walked in, a skateboard under her arm.

'ayo, you guys are disgusting.'

the girl walked straight past the young boy that was listening into the conversation, barely noticing him there.

she plopped down next to ray, the dark skinned boy with dreadlocks, setting her skateboard on the floor and resting her feet atop the grip tape.

'hey princess.'

'hey, ayo. but for real, it's not a weird answer!'

'shut the fuck up, fourth grade.'

'life or death, come on.'

'whatever i'm doing i'm drugging one of them motherfuckers til they sleep. i'm not gonna say who but i'm gonna drug them motherfuckers til they sleep.'

'that's rape, fuckshit.'

'you're gonna rape your parents?'

'shit. huh?'

'that's like.. that's rape.'

'id rather rape one of my parents than to consciously-'

'yo, what the fuck?'

the conversation carried on, all of them contributing loudly.

'ayo, i'm gonna head out. aunt vee needs me at home.'

a chorus of 'bye, princess.' or 'bye, ayo.' came from the boys, while the girl grabbed her skateboard and left the shop, waving over her shoulder as she left.

the group of teenagers were skating, the young boy from the day before sat watching.

princess noticed ruben lead him back down into the shop and she called back towards ray.

'ayo ray, who's the kid?'

'dunno, he's just chillin.'

princess decided to go check on the younger kids, making sure nothing was happening at the shop.