Chapter 19

Ouyang and Lin Jing really became increasingly closer.

It was really hard to dislike such a boy. Even Ouyang, who was slow in hearing rumors, knew Lin Jing was popular, gaining fans no matter where he went; during class, there were always girls from other departments sitting around him, even brining things for him to eat.

And Lin Jing was all smiles, getting along very well with everyone, agreeable to all. These years, children seemed to all like playing games.

But Zhong Li's worry was unnecessary. No matter how charming Lin Jing was, no matter how single Ouyang was, he wasn't easy. Others' charms didn't have anything to do with him; although he had the disposition to easily feel that anything was good, but he wouldn't go towards an ambiguous direction*.

[*This specifically refers to the early stages of a relationship, when both sides are just casually flirting with each other and testing waters but haven't actually established anything.]

Only once in his life was he genuinely moved that he wanted to be in love.

"Xiwen..."

Hearing that familiar voice, Ouyang gathered his textbook and turned his head, "You have to call me Teacher."

"Open your mouth."

"Ah?"

Something was stuffed into his mouth, scaring Ouyang; he hastened to spit it out, but his tongue sensed the thick and sweet taste, and he knew that it was a piece of chocolate.

"Haha, isn't it delicious? I brought a box for you."

Ouyang looked at Lin Jing's backpack that was open like it was presenting something precious. The contents of college students' bags were far more abundant than those of high schoolers', with everything inside.

"Where are your books?!"

Other than books that they often forgot to bring.

Lin Jing scratched his head, smiling cutely, so that one couldn't bear to be fierce towards him, "I was just wholeheartedly thinking to bring candy for you."

Now after class, Lin Jing would often come to find him, and Ouyang would also benefit as well. He would often have candy and little pastries to eat, but he hoped more that Lin Jing would bring homework to ask him.

"Xiwen, where are you going to go later?"

Ouyang gave up correcting his moniker. "It's still early, I'm going to read for a while."

"Ah, I'll go with you."

"I'm going to the library."

"Why? Why don't you change a place...?" Lin Jing pleaded hard, "If you go into a place like the library, you'll want to sleep. And when I face the bookshelf, I really want to take a dump."

"..."

"That afternoon tea shop from last time was very clean and relaxed, and there were desserts to eat."

Ouyang shook his head, "Why do you always want to go to a place that costs money?" Moreover, chocolate sauce dripping onto a first edition book* would also make him very distressed.

[*Apparently collecting first editions of books is a Thing??]

"Don't go to the library," Lin Jing cried out pitifully, "as soon as I go in, I'll immediately take a dump..."

"..." Ouyang couldn't argue against him, "Okay, then wait for me to get some money."

Lin Jing pulled him back, "No need, I'll pay the bill."