You're dead

Cameron POV

It feels like I've just woken up but I haven't been asleep. I look around and see the boys reorienting themselves, it feels like I cant breathe and I panic until I realise that I don't breathe I'm dead. I flop on the floor like a sack of potatoes, all of my hopes and dreams I wont get to accomplish, my family and I weren't on great terms but I know that they'll mourn me and I don't want them to, I want them to be happy and reconnect with my brother I want them to be happy again.

Reggie POV

I come to in a dark room feeling confused as hell looking around and I figure out I'm dead which is not good, I remember the floating and I'm looking around and I see my brothers from other mothers and the girl we were eating with Cameron I think. Are we stuck in this dark room for the rest of eternity is this what death is because I will get really bored.

General POV

As everyone came to they looked at each other and accepted the fact that they're dead and won't be able to achieve their goals in life. They all looked at Alex as he started to cry and Cameron saw that the boys wouldn't go to comfort him so she went to give him a hug and glared at the others until they came to comfort him as well. When Alex calmed down they all talked about anything and everything to get to know each other until they felt something strange like a rope wrapped around their stomachs which pulled and pulled until they fell.