The Adoption

One day a couple that had been trying for a child found out the news that they were pregnant and they were so so happy but as it progressed there were some issues. They went to the doctors and discovered that they were having twins, at first they were ecstatic but then realised something and they were devastated. The couple had been saving up some money but only had enough for one child. After hours figuring out what to do they knew that they wanted to give the children the best life possible so when the woman goes into labour and has a healthy baby boy then a healthy baby girl they make the terrible decision to give away the girl. The family adopting her knew how bad the mother felt so decided to let the couple help them pick a name.

They chose Cameron.

And after all the tears and heartache they knew they had to pick a name for their remaining child and named him Luke.

Throughout the twins lives they felt a gap and always caught themselves looking at their sides as if there were someone there to joke with but there never was. They chose different ways to fill the gap in their lives Luke chose to throw himself into music and song writing but Cameron decided to fill her head with as much knowledge as possible.

Both teens were on the edge of something massive before they died, one to become a rock star and writer and the other one to finish her degree in medicine.

They usually felt alone but now they had each other even if they didn't know it, they will find each other and happiness.

When Luke was 7 years old his parents got a promotion at work and were so happy that they were able to afford to give Luke more things that he wants and help him do some of the hobbies he wishes to have but they constantly feel a hole in their chest, something missing. They always wished that they kept their other child even more now as they can afford it.

As Luke got older they debated telling him that he has a sister that got adopted but the timing was never good, first they thought he was too young then he started to stay out late and started arguing with them, then the worst happened and he died, both of their children gone with no hope of getting them back and without him knowing he had a sister.