Chapter 2

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. Did the routine.

Routine:

Wake up

Cut

Get ready

Get Jack up\ready

walk jack to school.

Make up:

I dropped Jack off at the elementary school

I dropped Jack off at the elementary school. About halfway to my school which is 3 miles up the road I heard 2 oh so familiar voices. Shawn and Nathan.

"Where you going?" Shawn said seductively in my ear.

"To S-school" I stuttered. I knew was coming it Is always coming.

"Why so s-stut-tery?" He mocked.

"Because she knows what's coming assholes!" I heard Laura yell at them.

"Oh? So you need your fake friends to stick up for you huh?" He smirked grapping me by the hair, pulling me to look at him.

"Hey Laura why not stay for the show?" Nathan grabbed her arms forcing them behind her back holding her to the ide making her watch me suffer.

*Punch*

*Kick*

Ahhh!" I yelled in pain as he punched the left side of my face. I had covered the burn from my father with make-up, but when he punched me the make-up smudged.

I looked over and Laura was in shock. "Sam...h-he didn't" she began to cry harder.

"What is she walking about?!" Shawn said pulling my hair making me look at him.

"Look at her mother fucking back asshole!!!" Laura screamed at him.

Shawn lifted the back of my shirt a little. Just enough to show the fresh burns from last night.

"W-who did this to you?" He asked softly

"Like you'd care!" I yelled at him yanking my self out of his grasp.

"But I do!" he said taking a step closer.

He gave Nathan a look. Then I saw Nathan whisper something to Laura. Laura looked at me, gave me a reassuring smile, and walking away with Nathan back to school.

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter. I have a lot of inspiration for this book. Unlike my other one. I think I will be working on this book like every chance I get. Haha and just like keep going.

The other one. I think it is called bully. I lost all ideas, well used em up wrather.