CHAPTER 4

Sam's POV

After that, Shawn asked me if I wanted to go to dinner with him at 7 P.M that night. I obviously said yes. There I had the best night of my life. We went to the diner in town, went to get ice cream, and went to the carnival. He brought me to the ferris wheel, at the very top, he stared into my eyes, me doing the same. He leaned in and I did the same, seconds later his soft lips were on mine, mine on his. The kiss was soft but passionate. After a while we seperated to catch a breath. That's when he asked me the question. "Will you be my Girlfriend?" he said. 

It has been 5 years now. We are married, and we are expecting a newborn girl in April, it is Febuary. We are thinking of naming her Magnolia. 

I couldn't be happier. Oh, and my father, he died of drug overdose. We found out a lot that day. Turns out, he killed 47 women by rape, and 23 children, Babies to be exact, those women, some of them were the mothers to the children.  There were a lot of people out to get them.  But they all understood what had happened, and some were mad it wasn't them who took him, but when I explained what he had done to me, and everyone else, they felt bad. But it is all done with now.  

 I have  been getting a lot of love, and support from everyone. Magnolia will be the happiest human being on the planet. 

!THE ENDDDDD!