Disappointingly Satisfying

When we arrived at the manor, we jumped out of the limousine and rushed into the house.  We slammed the door behind us; too swept up in our desires to care who may have heard us.  The moment that lock clicked into place; we were on each other like magnets.  Our lips connected, feverishly, as my hands grasped at his hair and his hands lifted my legs around his waist, while I kicked off my heels.

     He began to carry me through the entry and into our living room.  Our mouths never leaving each other as his lips devoured mine.  My hands released his hair and began fumbling with the buttons on his shirt, desperate to run my hands across the smooth ink on his muscular chest.  I finally had them undone and I slid his shirt over his shoulders.  I allowed my fingers to dance across his chest, feeling his muscles tense under my touch.  He growled a low moan into my mouth, and I could feel my core beginning to heat.

     He pinned me against a nearby wall and shimmied his shirt off the rest of the way before readjusting his hold to my ass.  He began to carry me again down the hallway that led towards my bedroom.  I removed his belt as we walked, tossing it to the side.  A few more steps and I had his pants undone.  He began walking faster and I, slowly, pushed them down.  He stepped out of them without missing a beat as we left them in the middle of the hall.

     He carried me through the house in nothing but his boxers and socks.  Never removing his lips from mine as our tongues, greedily, explored each other's mouths.  He pushed me up against the wall next to my bedroom door and pressed himself into me.  I could feel the stiffness of his rod against my already wet center.  I gasped at the size of it and he smiled against my lips.

     "Your turn."  He breathed.

     Moments later, I could the fabric of my dress being pried away from my skin.  I listened to the sounds of the stitches popping as they gave way to Trace's grasp.  He ripped my dress off of my body and left it in a crumpled heap on the floor.  He broke our kiss for the first time as he took a moment took look at my nearly naked form, wrapped around him.

     "Perfect.  Absolutely perfect."  He whispered as he stared down at my body.

     Our lips collided again even more aggressively than they had been before, if that was possible.  I reached to my right and fumbled for the knob to my door, finally finding it and pushing the door open.  Trace grasped my ass, roughly, and carried me into the room.  He kicked the door closed behind us as his kisses began to trail down my neck.

     He dropped me onto my bed, and he climbed on top of me, reminding me of a panther about to devour his prey.  One hand reached up and began undoing my bra while the other traveled between my legs.  His hand began to rub against the fabric, working at my wetness.  He tossed my bra aside and after having, successfully, exposed my breasts, he rewarded himself by placing one of them in his mouth, sucking at the flesh, while his tongue teased the pink bud.

     My back arched against him and my legs spread further, granting him access.  This was all the permission that he needed to continue his work.  His hand slid underneath fabric of my panties and began working at me, expertly.  He worked his fingers into my soft folds and found the sensitive nub that sent pulses of pleasure shooting through my body, causing me to shake.

     "I love how you react to my touch."  He groaned, his voice growing raspy with desire.

     He played my body like a fiddle as his fingers moved against me, inside and outside of my body, causing waves of ecstasy cascading through my core.  I rocked against his hand and it spurred him into a frenzy.  I had never been touched like this before and I did not know how much more I could take.  His index and middle fingers were inside me while his thumb played against my clit; I was biting my lip to keep from screaming too loudly.