| k.e.

[request for 14yunicorn]

[you worry for edmund before going into battle]

going into battle]

   almost every night leading up to the battle against your mother, you had strange nightmares. they were all about edmund and his death at her hands. you wanted to tell him, but he didn't exactly know you were her child. due to how she handled him, you knew he wouldn't handle the transaction of information very well.

   however, it was only the day before and you had to alert him. if not, he'll probably die, and he'll also never know your true feelings. so, as edmund was sitting alone in the forest, you walked up to him, adrenaline caused by plain fear coursing through you.

   "hey edmund," you remarked, causing him to look over to you. he smiled a little then looked back at the trees, "hi y/n. what're you doing out here?" your breaths became heavy and you instantly became more worried to tell him the truth about yourself. "well actually i came to talk to you about something."

   he raised an eyebrow, looking back at you, rather then the trees above. "look, i know you're not going to take this news well. so just try not to freak out. the truth is that i'm the white witch's daughter. well technically her name is jadis, but i don't really like her after all she's done to me, and to you. but i'm her daughter and i've been having nightmares that you're going to die at her hands and i couldn't just let you go into battle and not tell you because i really care for you and really like you after having spent time together."

   edmund tried to process all of that information, especially due to your very fast talking. "wait your her daughter- wait you like me?" his questions kept trailing the other, asking about your life, and then ending on with your crush. "well i didn't want to tell you, mostly just because i was afraid to, and then it just kind of came out. and i don't know how you feel so maybe just ignore that part."

   "i like you too y/n. it doesn't matter who your mom was, she's not you. you've been kind to me, and even now you're trying to protect me. thank you y/n," he stopped your rambling, admitting his feelings as well. "wait really?" you asked, raising an eyebrow in his direction.

   "yes really..." he ended with, smiling.

-
note; i hope you liked it!