Episode 7

[Flashback]

Goo Hye Ja : Goo Hye Kyung!

*Chae won immediately bow...

Baek Chae Won : Asshi Hyeja!What are you doing here?You must be in the palace!

Goo Hye Ja : Im just visiting my cousin!I heard that she collapsed earlier!What happend is she okay now!?

Baek Chae Won : Not really asshi, she keep saying random stuffs, especially while she was talking with prince Sanha!

Goo Hyun Mi : Hyeja?

*Smile

Goo Hye Ja : Chaewon can you go out for a second?

Baek Chae Won : Ne asshi!

*Go out...

Goo Hye Ja : Sit down HyunMi!

Goo Hyun Mi : What y-you know me?

Goo Hye Ja : Ofcourse Hyun Mi!

Goo Hyun Mi : Wait you!

Goo Hye Ja : Yes your right, im the lady who stole your bracelet!!

[My Love From The Past]

。:°ஐ Episode 7

Goo Hyun Mi : Why did you stole my bracelet?It's from my father that who already passed away, that bracelet is the only thing that i have from him!

Goo Hye Ja : I didn't do that just because i want to....but you are the only one that can give HyeKyung a peaceful and right story.

Goo Hyun Mi : Why what happend to her?

Goo Hye Ja : It's a long story but HyunMi im begging you to help me, you are the only chance we have...HyunMi im saying this to you in advance every wrong move, one person needs to sucrifice there life for you!

Goo Hyun Mi : W-what do you mean sucrifice?What do you mean person's life!?

Goo Hye Ja : You are inside a diary...Hyekyung's dairy notebook, for now the diary is empty it will just start when you met a prince!

Goo Hyun Mi : I-it will just start when i met a p-prince?

Goo Hye Ja : Yes every move that you will make will be in the diary, every point of view of the scene you will do will be written in that diary.

Goo Hyun Mi : I think it already started a while a go...

Goo Hye Ja : What do you me--....You already met Prince Sanha!

Goo Hyun Mi : Yeah...

Goo Hye Ja : Im giving you my whole trust HyunMi, and don't forget you are in year 1890 this year is very different in where you are suppose to be.No cellphones, no cars, no different languages and especially respect because rules here is very very different to present got it?