So that Happened

27 September 2020

Dear Community,

To say a lot of stuff has happened since the last letter would be an understatement.

Currently we're working on our October Community Project "Mother's House of Horrors", or MHoH for short. You'd be surprised at the amount of work that goes into setting up these things (and don't even get me started on Whodunit). Thanks to quite a bit of planning and help from a certain TimberWoolf, we're right on schedule and ready to launch October 1st.

And the response - the community is getting hyped right along side us. We're all ready for MHoH and if you're interested or just curious, check out our MHoH CP book.

Then come all the server changes. We go through themes at the whims of overlords (at your service) and pensioners on a power trip or two. Recently, we've had "Sci-fi", "Paraphrasing", "Food" and just "Nope". By this point, the guys on the server are professionals at taking this stuff in their stride, but that just gives us an excuse to get more creative, and I have an idea or two for the future ; ) .

While Rewrite the Contests may be over, if you're interested in using the prompt or checking out our entries and winners, go for it! We have a reading list of our winners that's definitely worth a read or two.

Oh yeah, and not to forget the legendary smackdown between the demon and woolf. Quick words were flying back and forth, tangling with wits and a playground insults or two. As the duel descended into the game that could make or break friendships, UNO, smack talk became singing and My Chemical Romace made an appearance. With much deliberation (and a bribe-threat or two), demon was declared the winner! Vex always wins ; )

And this is just the last week!

Am I going to write more than 300 words? Pffft.

So to all our new people, old people and just slightly crusty people - hey, welcome to CommunityInteractive.

With chaos, mirth and a touch of mischief,

Vex_Hellfire