Kitten

Unedited

MattiaxKairi

Storyline: Matti surprises Kai with a animal he has been wanting for a long time but hasn't gotten yet. A kitten.

Mattias pov

I walk into the animal shelter.

"Hello sir how may I help you" the front desk lady asks me.

"Hi I'm looking for a kitten for me and my husband." I say.

Its probably more going to be a house cat because we're not the only people who live there. We live with Robert,Roshaun,ale,alv,me, and kai. We all decided to move in together one we turned 18 which was 3 years ago.

"Ok right this way" the lady says.

Why she's leading me to the kittens we pass dogs and other animals and I wish I could take all of them but I can't handle that many pets. We get to the back and there's a room. She opens the door and we walk in. She closes the door and we sit on the floor. Kittens start coming towards me.

Time skip

After playing with the kittens for a little I realize I don't want any of these. Usually when you get a pet something will just click and you know that that's the pet you want. I didn't feel it with any of these kittens.  I look around the room to see if there's any kittens I missed and I see one on top of a cat tree thing. I walk over to it.

"Is it friendly." I ask the lady

"Yes"

"Ok is it a boy or a girl"

"Girl"

"Ok" I say

I pick her up and pet her. I can instantly tell this is the one. I want her.

"This is the one I want" I say.

"Ok right this way" she says.

She leads me to the front desk and I pay for the kitten. I go to a animal store and get kitten stuff like food,treats,a bed,a collar,toys,cat nip, and other things. I already ordered a cat tree and a scratching post for her online.

How she looks is:

Beautiful. 🥰
(I want a cat like that so baddd.)

I put her in her kennel I got for her and drive home. When I get back home I make sure kairi is still gone. I had the boys take him shopping. I grab everything and put it downstairs which we made into a hang out room even tho we have our living room on our second floor. Our house is three stories. I set everything up and I leave the kitten in her kennel so she dosn't ruin it by running upstairs. After I'm done I walk back upstairs just as kai walks in. Holly shit they have a lot of bags. Well to be fair they have been gone for hours. Kai drops his bags and runs into my arms me catching him. I kiss him and spin us around in a few circles. I love him so much. He's so adorable. He giggles. Awwww🥺🥺🥺.

"Hi Matti" kairi says smiling and kissing one of my cheeks.

"Hi babyboy kai" I say kissing one of his cheeks.

I set him down and help them grab their bags. All the boys go upstairs. They already know about the kitten.

"Babyboy" I say.

"Yes" kai says

"I got a surprise for you"

"I don't like surprises cause a lot of times they are bad" kairi says

"This one you will love i promise". I say.

"Ok" kai says giggling cause he almost tripped.

I laugh.

"Close you eyes" I say

"Ok" he says

He closes his eyes and covers them with his hands. I put my hands over his hands and guide him to were the kitten is. I uncover his eyes.

"Ok you can open your eyes" I say.

He opens his eyes. His face turns from confused to the happy once he sees the kitten. Tears brim in his eyes and he opens the kennel and grabs the kitten.

"Do you like her" I ask.

"Are you kidding I love her" kai yells hugging me still holding the kitten. He starts playing with her. I realize we don't have a name for her.

"What should we name her" I ask

Kai thinks for a minute before his face lights up again.

"Fluffy it's the name of my old stuffed animal cat" Kai says.

"Ok babyboy" I say smiling.

Kai smiles and fluffy runs up to me and rubs against my legs. I laugh and pick her up walking over to kai who is sitting on the ground were he was playing with her. I put her down in between us and we play with her. The other boys come down and play with her to.

----------------------------
Have a good day/night.

I love you Bebes💕

Make sure to read my new book about JoshxJaden