Game

Ship- Jadenxgriffinxanthony

Storyline- Griffin won't get off of his video games and Jaden and Anthony are mad.

Jaden's pov

Griffin won't get off of his fucking game and it's annoying. He's been on it all day. Me and Anthony are both pissed off at him. He won't even talk to us. Griffin should know not to ignore us expesially because Anthony's really sensitive. He's already cried three times because he feels like Griffin hates him and thats why he's ignoring us. Anthony just got done crying and I had enough. I storm upstairs and open our door. Griffin dosnt even look at me and I know he heard even tho he has his stupid headset on. I slammed the door open pretty loud so hes just being a asshole and ignoring us for no reason. I walk up to him and rub his head the pull it so hes looking at me. (That would hurt😳). He gives me a annoyed but confused look. I snatch his head set and out it on his desk.

"Stop. What the fuck are you doing" Griffin asks raising his voice as I turn off his computer.

The audacity this bitch has to raise his voice at me. Umm no.

"Get the fuck downstairs and go comfort Anthony who has been crying because you've been on your stupid fucking game all day" I say pointing towards the door.

He rolls his eyes and sits back down in his chair. This dumb bitch.

"Get the fuck up Griffin" I say turning his chair around so he's looking at me.

"You fucking interrupted my game for no reason. Fuck off Jaden" Griffin says the last part as I try pulling him out of his chair.

I unplug all of his stuff and grab my car keys. I ignore griffins yelling and walk to my car with a curious and confused Anthony following me. I put the his computer and headset and that stupid stuff in my car and lock it. I put my keys in my pocket and go back inside. Griffin looks at me angrily I just roll my eyes and sit on the couch with Anthony.

"Give me your fucking keys" Griffin says.

"No." I say.

"What the hell Jaden give me them" Griffin says trying to reach in my pockets.

I slap his hands away roughly and pull him so hes sitting between me and Anthony. He tries to get up but I lay my head on his chest.

"No. Your going to stay here not play your stupid video games and pay attention to your boyfriends" I say sternly.

Griffin rolls his eyes.

"Why can't I just play my games and cuddle with you guys" Griffin says.

I look at Anthony and he shrugs. I think for a few seconds.

"Fine. But you actually have to cuddle with us" I say. Griffin smiles.

"Ok" Griffin says picking both of us up and throwing us over his shoulders.

Griffin walks to our bedroom and shuts our door by kicking it with his foot. He sets me and Anthony on our bed. Me and Anthony get under the blankets while Griffin sets up his other video game on the tv. He gets in the middle of me and Anthony and Anthony lays his head on Griffin's chest. I lay my head in the crook of Griffin's neck and wrap my arms around them. Griffin kisses both of us before playing his games while me and Anthony go to sleep.

------------------

This is really short.

I love you Bebes💕

Have a good morning/afternoon/evening/night.