Lovers

All of the sway boys are dating.

Sad in the beginning but happy in the end.

⚠️Tw⚠️

Unedited like always

Kio's pov

I'm always in my bedroom. The boys don't seem to care or really even notice. Their all having fun and everything while I'm just sitting in my room. Its not their fault it's my fault. Like they invite me to do stuff with them but I never want to. Mostly they invite me to work out and I have cuts all over my legs,arms,and chest and I don't feel like working out in a hoodie and sweats. Right now I'm sitting in my room in the pitch black just staring at my ceiling. I'm staring at my ceiling trying to think of what to do. I'm bored as fuck. I'm hungry so I get up and walk downstairs. I put my hood on trying to block out at least some of the lights. It hurts my eyes being out here since I've been in my pitch black room all day. Its litterly pitch black I have black out curtains and I turned off ever light I have. I like it tho. Its nice. I walk back into my bedroom needing to pee really bad. I pee and also brush my teeth since I haven't done that today. Nasty. I check my phone and it's 3:00pm. I roll my eyes wanting it to be night time. When it's nighttime I go outside and lay on my hammock in our backyard looking at the stars. Its amazing. I walk back out of my bedroom and go downstairs. As soon as I walk off the last step josh is running from Bryce and they run into me knocking me over. I groan and just lay on the ground.

"Oh shit kio are you ok" bryce says pulling me up.

I nod my head and lay back down on the ground tired. I mean it's comftobale so whatever. Josh and Bryce look at me confused.

"Why are you laying on the ground Kio" Josh asks me.

"Its comftobale" I say looking at him then looking at the ground.

They shrug and lay down on either side of me confusing me. They lay on my chest and grab my arms wrapping around them around themselves. I end up falling asleep happy that two of my boyfriends are cuddling with me.

Timeskip
Bryce's pov

Kio falls asleep on the floor. Me and Josh just admire his and each others beauty until the boys walk in from filming in our backyard. They all look at us confused.

"Why are you guys laying on the floor" Anthony asks.

"We accidentally knocked kio over and I pulled him up but he just layed back down on the floor so we cuddled with him and now he's sleeping" I say smiling at how adorable he is.

"Oh well at least he's out of his bedroom. He barely comes out of there anymore" Griffin says.

"Yeah maybe we need to do more stuff with him" Jaden says.

We all agree. A few of them go to shower since they got dirty and he rest make food and watch tv. I pick kio up. Me and Josh still want to cuddle with him so we carry him to the couch making the boys who are watching tv scoot over. We have a couch that reclines so we recline it and lay down with him. Anthony gives us one of his million blankets and three pillows. With his blankets and pillows he manages to make a little fort thing and sit in it. We all laugh at how goofy he is. I kiss josh and Kio's forheads and lay my head on Kio's chest. Kio groans and scoots making his hoodie sleeves pull up a little bit revealing cuts. I gasp. I pull up his hoodie sleeves all the way and josh watches what I do. We both see a bunch of cuts all along his arms. Some look fresh and some look older but it didn't matter what matters is that my precious babyboy is  cutting. I'm so stupid. I should've known this. Hes been staying in his bedroom denying doing anything with us. Tears fill both mine and Josh's eyes. I pick kio up and carry him to his bedroom josh following me. His room is pitch black. Josh turns on the light and I lay Kio on his bed. I go to his bathroom looking everywhere for what he's cutting himself with. In one of his drawers I find a blade. I walk to my bedroom and throw it away in my trashcan. I go back to Kio's room and lay down with Josh and Kio. This time josh is in the middle. I cling josh and start crying quietly. How could I let him do this to himself. I'm the worst boyfriend. I love him so much and I don't want him to hurt himself. Josh comforts me until I stop crying. Me and Josh eventually fall asleep to. When I wake up josh is still sleeping and Kio's gone. I quickly get up and barge into his bathroom to see if he's in there. Hes in there peeing. I blush and close the door. I lay down on the bed and after kio finishes and washes his hands he walks out of the bathroom looking confused.

"Why did you run into my bathroom like that?" Kio asks me.

"Because I thought you were hurting yourself" I say looking down.

"What" kio says still confused not knowing that I know.

I lost his hoodie sleeves up and look at him with tears in my eyes. His eyes feel with tears and he breaks down. I pull him onto my lap and rub his back.

"I-i-im s-sorry" Kio whispers.

"You have nothing to be sorry for babyboy. I just don't want you hurting yourself" I say.

After about a hour of comforting him he falls asleep again tired from crying. Josh wakes up and I tell him what happened. Kio agrees not to do it anymore and to do stuff with us. Were going to make sure he didn't hurt himself. Griffin walks in.

"Do you guys want pizza for dinner" Griffin asks.

I wake kio up and ask him if its ok which he says yeah. We all agree on pizza. We decide to go downstairs with the rest of the boys. Kio runs over to anthony and jumps on him making anthony scream like a little girl not expecting it and for everyone to burst out in laughter. We all cuddle in our movie room and eat our pizza happy.

------------------------

Have a good morning/afternoon/evening/night.

I love you Bebes. 💕